Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 June 10th, 2018

To be all that I can be to the fullest potential!! 😊😊😊!!!!

User Profile: PluckyLuck248
PluckyLuck248 July 8th, 2018

To be brave enough to stand up for myself and stop being afraid of being rejected for what I believe in.

1 reply
User Profile: Nairhair95
Nairhair95 August 7th, 2018

@PluckyLuck248 Great one. Me too.

load more
User Profile: shakeitup
shakeitup July 8th, 2018

To be out of here and living my own life.

User Profile: gentleBalloon9710
gentleBalloon9710 July 8th, 2018

A nice, simple life without anxiety.

User Profile: generousLand1234
generousLand1234 August 7th, 2018

... that people become more tolerant and open-minded. I don't think it's a solution to just ignore people who think differently. Instead, we should always try to have a conversation with them and to understand them instead of getting away from them.

User Profile: BlueBalloon20
BlueBalloon20 August 7th, 2018

I'd like to make a very close friend, one I'll know for the rest of my life and who I'll always be comfortable with.

2 replies
User Profile: Nairhair95
Nairhair95 August 7th, 2018

@BlueBalloon20 This is like it came out of my own mouth. I'm looking for the exact same thing. I guess you have to keep trying though...

1 reply
User Profile: BlueBalloon20
BlueBalloon20 August 7th, 2018

@Nairhair95 I guess :)

load more
load more
User Profile: secretBirch261
secretBirch261 August 7th, 2018

Everyone who is currently gong through a difficult time gets to live their life in good health, happiness and with the correct support around them 💖

User Profile: Soggywaffle97
Soggywaffle97 August 7th, 2018

To be a cop :)

User Profile: BlueDog4278
BlueDog4278 August 7th, 2018

To be known

User Profile: limeLand2777
limeLand2777 August 7th, 2018

Inner Peace