Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: Ellieg22
Ellieg22 August 7th, 2018

To have a job that I love and be sorrounded with kind and lovely people. (Ohh and also to be able to travel around the world haha)

User Profile: LittleSquirrel
LittleSquirrel August 7th, 2018

Sanity

User Profile: marooncat
marooncat August 7th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is to have a garden full of flowers, herbs, and vegetables.

User Profile: dapperlazuli
dapperlazuli August 7th, 2018

My ultimate goal in life is to work as a full-time artist and have a family who loves and supports me. :)

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina August 7th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is to be able to support myself and get a ferret again. I just don't feel adult living with mom although I'm very thankful to have her support and home to live in for now

User Profile: Funrun
Funrun August 7th, 2018

For me to quit procrastinating and get my life in order.

User Profile: optimisticVillage500
optimisticVillage500 August 7th, 2018

To marry my boyfriend and be happy

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake August 7th, 2018

To have a good paying job to take care of my animals

User Profile: Adilet
Adilet August 7th, 2018

To complete my physics degree and get involved in research.

User Profile: Juniordeniro
Juniordeniro August 7th, 2018

I wish to make my dream girl happy in every way and build a successful life.