Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence March 16th, 2018

is to be a wife and have kids

Im 37 and Im not sure how soon is that future

User Profile: carefulPenguin3271
carefulPenguin3271 March 16th, 2018

To be able to talk to people and do things without worrying about any of it. And to be the person that I need to be.

User Profile: ClementineCas
ClementineCas March 16th, 2018

I hope one day that I will be able to overcome the anxiety of having to live up to expectations. That one day I will be comfortable in my own abilities and not feel like I'm a failure before I have even tried.

User Profile: neonCranberry3497
neonCranberry3497 March 16th, 2018

To have money, financial stable that is. And just be happy

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx March 16th, 2018

predictability

User Profile: Alctim
Alctim March 16th, 2018

That i will be able to manage and not get affected by my destructive anxious toughts Day and night.

User Profile: tallTriangle678
tallTriangle678 March 16th, 2018

To get my mantel problems under control

User Profile: humorousBeing8966
humorousBeing8966 March 16th, 2018

I wish I would be able to experience happiness again in the form that I had when I was back in school and not caring about the future.

User Profile: BubbleTeaAndNetflix000
BubbleTeaAndNetflix000 March 16th, 2018

I'm working toward better benefiting humanity through innovations in computer science and technology. Also to develop better coping techinques for anxiety and depression

1 reply
User Profile: CalmingStar
CalmingStar June 9th, 2018

@BubbleTeaAndNetflix000 Those are good goal. Doing your best to try to help others and humanity as a whole!

load more
User Profile: hardworkingpark83
hardworkingpark83 March 16th, 2018

To be happy with my life, and the choices I make.

1 reply
User Profile: BubbleTeaAndNetflix000
BubbleTeaAndNetflix000 March 16th, 2018

@hardworkingpark83

That's a really good goal

load more