Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 12th, 2017

One word I'd use to describe my anxiety is.....

1637
User Profile: blueLion9936
blueLion9936 December 15th, 2017

@Laura

weighting

User Profile: good2go2001
good2go2001 December 15th, 2017

Paralyzing :(

User Profile: jrwajda
jrwajda December 15th, 2017

Exhausting

User Profile: RollForever1676
RollForever1676 December 15th, 2017

Paralyzing, suffocating, incapacitating. My list goes on & on. I used to be too stupid to be scared but now I guess I've become too smart to be brave.

User Profile: Adnuli
Adnuli December 15th, 2017

Anxiety = isolation

User Profile: anacam13
anacam13 December 15th, 2017

Chaos

User Profile: Nervousnelly5577
Nervousnelly5577 December 16th, 2017

Discouraging

User Profile: communicativeVillage6931
communicativeVillage6931 December 17th, 2017

Breaking point

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 December 17th, 2017

One word that I'd use to describe my anxiety is ....

Unwanted!!!

User Profile: PerfectStorm426
PerfectStorm426 December 17th, 2017

Today it is "winning" and i dont mean me winning. It is. Ginna be a long night