Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 12th, 2017

One word I'd use to describe my anxiety is.....

1637
User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower December 18th, 2017

Destructive

User Profile: warmheartedPlace6008
warmheartedPlace6008 December 18th, 2017

anxiety - un necessary struggle and nobody can identify how it happens and makes me idiotic person.

thats why i fill my emptiness with good BIBLE verses.

anxiety weighs down the heart,but a kind word cheers it up ---proverbs12;25

cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you;he will never let the righteous be shaken.----provrbs55;22

User Profile: IowemylifetoTOP13
IowemylifetoTOP13 December 19th, 2017

@warmheartedPlace6008 thank you friend, for the verses. you aren't stupid, don't say that.

load more
User Profile: EnergySensitive
EnergySensitive December 18th, 2017

Lurking

User Profile: IowemylifetoTOP13
IowemylifetoTOP13 December 19th, 2017

I have too many words. I think the most relevant ones would be it feels like I'm constantly drowning, but never dying. Another word s an anathema. It's an anathema against me

User Profile: communicativeVillage6931
communicativeVillage6931 December 20th, 2017

Crippling

User Profile: warmheartedPlace6008
warmheartedPlace6008 December 20th, 2017

evil enters like a needle and spreads like an oak tree.anxiety is like that....whatever i do i try to keep open for comments .some times my parents comment on me i sit and see through their perspective and i correct myself.

examine what is said ,not who speaks-arab proverb.

measure a 1000 times and cut once -turkish proverb. before i speak i keep my words valuable.once shredded cant be taken back...whoever gossips to you will gossip about you- spanish proverb....

character is always corrupted by prosperity-iceland proverb

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 December 20th, 2017

Scary

User Profile: Vickhu
Vickhu December 20th, 2017

Tired.

I get so tired... Is so hard bc i can not stop thinking awful things, but in reality nothing is happening.

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 December 21st, 2017

Sad

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 December 21st, 2017

complicated grief