Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 9th, 2017

One word to describe my anxiety is.....

294
User Profile: Justagirl01
Justagirl01 October 10th, 2017

Confusing

User Profile: Anxanddep
Anxanddep October 10th, 2017

Hidden

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB October 10th, 2017

overwhelming

User Profile: sensibleSea8424
sensibleSea8424 October 10th, 2017

Unbearable

User Profile: AmalieAnne
AmalieAnne October 10th, 2017

Poop

User Profile: AnnaZee
AnnaZee October 10th, 2017

Sickening

User Profile: ambitiousBanana1116
ambitiousBanana1116 October 10th, 2017

Debilitating

User Profile: mary31
mary31 October 10th, 2017

unpredictable

User Profile: KindPear
KindPear October 10th, 2017

@mary31 same.

User Profile: hypnosis
hypnosis October 10th, 2017

@mary31 yep me too

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim October 10th, 2017

@mary31 Me too. There are situations where I can expect I will feel anxious, but then sometimes it just arrives on its own for no reason I can think of.

load more
User Profile: KindPear
KindPear October 10th, 2017

Debilitating

User Profile: neonPal3209
neonPal3209 October 10th, 2017

Feels like burning is my head, but I know its because of my repressed emotions so crying it all out helps.