Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: SweetCapiCupCakes
SweetCapiCupCakes July 26th, 2018

Gosh... no one actually.

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib July 26th, 2018

@SweetCapiCupCakes ur not alone i Feel the same way its sad its when your homeless

load more
User Profile: Lucider
Lucider July 26th, 2018

...my imaginary friend. He's always here for me, no matter how late at night or how busy at work it is. I wish he had a physical form, so I could feel his hugs. But I feel the feelz. Only one who gets it. Without words too.

User Profile: wettoaster21
wettoaster21 July 26th, 2018

My Best Friend

User Profile: Melovin
Melovin July 26th, 2018

No one..

User Profile: bl44
bl44 July 26th, 2018

No one.

User Profile: Lynn4204
Lynn4204 July 26th, 2018

I call my self cause ik I only will understand 🙁

User Profile: RepoPeach
RepoPeach July 26th, 2018

I don't.

User Profile: dapperNest9226
dapperNest9226 July 26th, 2018

Samaritans

User Profile: Titanoxid
Titanoxid July 26th, 2018

+ My sister.

+ God

User Profile: Hunnibee
Hunnibee July 26th, 2018

No one