Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: MozartKugel
MozartKugel July 26th, 2018

No one. I'm too worried about being a burden on anyone.

User Profile: Boppa2004
Boppa2004 July 26th, 2018

Absolutely no one, I dont wanna take up someone elses time just because Im sad

User Profile: Mellywrites
Mellywrites July 26th, 2018

No one because I hate to bother people

3 replies
User Profile: Artribus
Artribus July 26th, 2018

@Mellywrites---yes similiar here

User Profile: hiphoptissuebox
hiphoptissuebox July 26th, 2018

@Mellywrites yooo this is me

User Profile: scarletSouth8522
scarletSouth8522 July 26th, 2018

@Mellywrites

I dont think I've ever thought to call someone when I have been.

load more
User Profile: KravenFire
KravenFire July 26th, 2018

My best friend, but she is so tied up lately with her own worries that it is hard for me to want to trouble her with my own 😞

User Profile: helloGlobe8745
helloGlobe8745 July 26th, 2018

I sometimes talk to my best friend but I don't want to bring her down. She gets really worried.

User Profile: intellectualPeach7961
intellectualPeach7961 July 26th, 2018

I usually dont call anyone, because its too humiliating to share my problems.

User Profile: Kathy26
Kathy26 July 26th, 2018

No one. I would never want to bother anyone I know with my issues.

User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 July 26th, 2018

My best friend

User Profile: StarWarsfan682
StarWarsfan682 July 26th, 2018

I always call my best friend because she is in my support system.

User Profile: FistfulofHeather
FistfulofHeather July 26th, 2018

My little sister, she