Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: Wiskarz
Wiskarz July 26th, 2018

my girlfriend, because she always does what she can to make me feel better.

User Profile: SmolMe
SmolMe July 26th, 2018

My boyfriend

For the past 2 years I've only had the one person who has fully understand me and who I am. And its my boyfriend, Anthony. When my ex best friends left me and decided to cut ties with me, he stayed close to me. He is my best friend and my world and calms my anxiety so much when he's there holding my hand.

User Profile: January1963
January1963 July 26th, 2018

When I'm feeling down I contact Listeners at 7 cups

1 reply
User Profile: arrrow
arrrow July 26th, 2018

@January1963

Are they helpful?? Supportive?

load more
User Profile: hotelcalifornia12
hotelcalifornia12 July 26th, 2018

I don't really have anyone to go to

1 reply
User Profile: carefulTree4119
carefulTree4119 July 26th, 2018

@hotelcalifornia12 I get it

load more
User Profile: smartness17
smartness17 July 26th, 2018

My friend but she's busy sometimes :/

User Profile: kindPineapple5335
kindPineapple5335 July 26th, 2018

My wife or my best friend depending on the reason for feeling down.

User Profile: ConsciousDust
ConsciousDust July 26th, 2018

I do not call anyone. I am not comfortable with calls.

User Profile: MxSkeleton
MxSkeleton July 26th, 2018

I like to call, my soon to be hubby, or one of my two bestfriends, they are part of my support system, and help make my anxiety better <3

~~~MissSkeleton

User Profile: arrrow
arrrow July 26th, 2018

I don't tell anyone but myself, I'm surrounded by narcisists so it's hard to trust others

User Profile: ICHPAL11
ICHPAL11 July 26th, 2018

A friend from the university, who allows me to say what I think or feel without judging me. I am thankful to have him.

1 reply
User Profile: arrrow
arrrow July 26th, 2018

You are lucky ICHPAL11

load more