Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: Need2findMe
Need2findMe July 26th, 2018

I can't call anyone. People in my life think I should just be able to "get over it".

User Profile: JohnDoe00
JohnDoe00 July 26th, 2018

I used to call a girl I knew from college, but since she married she took too much distance from me and I don't have anyone to call

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 July 26th, 2018

No one, everyone is sick and tired of hearing about it.

User Profile: turquoiseAcai7979
turquoiseAcai7979 July 26th, 2018

yeah, same. I can't confide in my parents for anything, and I don't have enough confidence to talk to the few close friends I have.

User Profile: funnySeacup173
funnySeacup173 July 26th, 2018

No one. I write poems and listen to music instead

4 replies
User Profile: Freesoul519
Freesoul519 July 26th, 2018

@funnySeacup173

Me too... its my therapy...

3 replies
User Profile: funnySeacup173
funnySeacup173 July 26th, 2018

@Freesoul519 right? 😊

2 replies
User Profile: Freesoul519
Freesoul519 July 27th, 2018

@funnySeacup173

Yep... its a good outlet... that way i dont bother anyone..

1 reply
User Profile: funnySeacup173
funnySeacup173 July 27th, 2018

@Freesoul519 I'm glad I'm not the only one. It helps me to shut off my brain when it get so loud x

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: indecisivelion
indecisivelion July 26th, 2018

my best friend

User Profile: DOGmomOFseven
DOGmomOFseven July 26th, 2018

I use to have my dad but he passed away.

I try to connect with people but it's a struggle

User Profile: Sephyr
Sephyr July 26th, 2018

Sometimes I talk to my sisters if I feel like I can pull off casual but I usually find it really hard to talk about personal stuff w/ anyone

User Profile: impartialGrapefruit5637
impartialGrapefruit5637 July 26th, 2018

Used to be my best friend but he seems too busy, wish it was my husband but lately he's been causing me to feel down. I'm left feeling like i have no one cause they're the only ones i talk to about almost everything. I need to get back on track with my faith and get it together cause I shouldn't rely on man in the first place. The most high will never leave me nor forsake me.

User Profile: flipflopismyname
flipflopismyname July 26th, 2018

I usually call my mom because she has good advice and knows how to cheer me up