Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s one small thing that helped you get through a tough day?

User Profile: listeningyouout29
listeningyouout29 March 14th

Not every hard day needs a big solution. Sometimes it’s the smallest things that help us get through a walk, a song, a message from a friend, or even just taking a deep breath and pausing for a moment.

24
User Profile: Schlag
Schlag April 19th

@listeningyouout29

Listening to some music and driving is so nice 

A cup of coffee works wonders too i must say 

User Profile: Aliha029
Aliha029 May 8th

Hey, I know it's a late response but I really believe in small helping actions.

For me personally, I choose to sit alone and quiet, especially where I'm getting direct air (through a fan or fresh air). Surprisingly focusing on air hitting me makes me help a lot to get my mind off the worries.