Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 8th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

122
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 April 21st, 2019

i worried about being on my own it came true I'm on my own sad unhappy depressed no one likes me no matter what i do everyone hates me for other peoples mistakes had enough

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk April 21st, 2019

When I was younger, I worried about whether or not I'd still be alive and if I'll be able to get married~

User Profile: MeanderingFool
MeanderingFool May 3rd, 2019

I worried a lot about being abandoned. :(

User Profile: BelindaSim
BelindaSim May 6th, 2019

To be honest, I'm young now, I'm only 20 years old and I was very worried about my appearance and especially the state of my hair. I've always wanted guys to like me. I experimented a lot and I managed to find a website https://www.hadviser.com/medium-length-layered-haircuts/ with beautiful haircuts. Now I am completely satisfied with my appearance.