Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 8th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

122
User Profile: fairmindedSpring13
fairmindedSpring13 October 9th, 2018

Never having true friends and being lonely. Then when I had who I thought were real friends I was always afraid of making new friends.

User Profile: HavySwag
HavySwag October 9th, 2018

@fairmindedSpring13

Sameeee!

load more
User Profile: StarWarrington
StarWarrington October 9th, 2018

I am a teen now, so ''younger" for me is like maybe 5-9

I worried a lot about my family and how I was just a bad kid

Still worried about that to this day, almost 8 years later.

User Profile: Shanlove
Shanlove October 9th, 2018

That i would always die all alone

User Profile: MldV11
MldV11 October 9th, 2018

Growing up.

User Profile: SadSongwriter
SadSongwriter October 9th, 2018

I worried a lot about my appearance. I still do. I don't mean to sound self-deprecating or anything, but I've never really felt confident about how I look, especially my face. :/

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk October 9th, 2018

When I was younger, I worried a lot about my future.. and I still do~

User Profile: conscientiousPal2554
conscientiousPal2554 October 9th, 2018

Being discarded, having to sleep in the streets and eating garbage. Idk why but when I was little there was a time I seriously cried every night to this thought lol

User Profile: WinterRose2007
WinterRose2007 October 9th, 2018

When i was young I was worried about whether I would live through my teens

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 October 9th, 2018

The future, my sibling, my parents arguments, and how I would survive.

User Profile: thoughtfulMap838
thoughtfulMap838 October 9th, 2018

Being mistreated

User Profile: AzuraMarossi
AzuraMarossi October 10th, 2018

@thoughtfulMap838 Here is a free hug 🤗 for you and Im so sorry that you were worried about that. My family and who I thought were friends mistreated me a lot, so I can relate.

load more