Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 8th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

122
User Profile: fikalacuna
fikalacuna October 9th, 2018

giants and being kidnapped

User Profile: Lilibuth12
Lilibuth12 October 9th, 2018

My dad, house fires and my whole family dying, my sister self harming. Surviving.

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 9th, 2018

why i was ugly why couldn't i make friends

User Profile: Talkt10
Talkt10 October 9th, 2018

My parents.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 9th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about . . .

What people thought of me

User Profile: Scenario24
Scenario24 October 9th, 2018

Me too!

User Profile: PainfullyAwkward
PainfullyAwkward October 9th, 2018

@Rebekahwriter13

I am still smol and worry about this everyday.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 10th, 2018

@PainfullyAwkward

Are you a good person? Do you at least try to help other and be the best you, you can be?

If so, then what others think should not matter.

You respond to a lot of my post and it means to world to me that I'm just getting heard.

User Profile: PainfullyAwkward
PainfullyAwkward October 10th, 2018

@Rebekahwriter13

I'm going to try to keep that in mind, thank you.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Summershy
Summershy October 9th, 2018

When I was younger, I was worried about never having a boyfriend or ever getting the chance to drive a car.

User Profile: affableCurrent9396
affableCurrent9396 October 9th, 2018

Being abused by my primary care takers. It was exhausting. Being in constant distress as a child.

User Profile: ButterflyThief3
ButterflyThief3 October 9th, 2018

Getting old

User Profile: Artribus
Artribus October 9th, 2018

everything.

Fear was used to keep me in line. I grew up fearful of just about everything and that carried into my adult years.

much better about it now but still wears me out sometimes.

User Profile: fishie01
fishie01 October 9th, 2018

My appearance. I have a facial scar that I was not adept at camouflaging. As I've gotten older, I've figured out how to use my hairstyle & makeup to hide it.

User Profile: Tia1103
Tia1103 October 9th, 2018

@fishie01 hey

User Profile: fishie01
fishie01 October 9th, 2018

@Tia1103 Hi. How's it going?

load more
load more