Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 8th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

122
User Profile: timewarp
timewarp October 9th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about...

making friends, not being alone at recess, making my mother happy, bad grades

User Profile: BlueDusk99
BlueDusk99 October 9th, 2018

When I was younger, I worried a lot about my parents being disappointed in me and it turning into neglect.

I even used to have a lot of nightmares about my parents ignoring me while I'm being hurt and/or kidnapped by a stranger.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 9th, 2018

I was pretty worry free, though I worried that if I misbehaved, santa wouldnt gove me anything.

User Profile: NinjaGnome00
NinjaGnome00 October 9th, 2018

Not being as good as my siblings. My parents often told be why can't you be more like... And named one of them.

User Profile: Danno906
Danno906 October 9th, 2018

My looks, losing friends, never being good enough, ending up like my mum.

User Profile: DUREKHAN
DUREKHAN October 9th, 2018

my mistake

User Profile: ForgottenPet
ForgottenPet October 9th, 2018

When I was younger I would worry a lot about ending up alone.

User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 October 9th, 2018

I wanted people to like me, and still do. So I act obnoxious to hide my true feelings.

User Profile: HelloGreetings
HelloGreetings October 9th, 2018

My friends abandoning me. Cause well, that haplend quite a lot. I have a great friendcircle right now tho, so making progress haha.

User Profile: Offmytrack
Offmytrack October 9th, 2018

When I was young I worried a lot about my sanity. I believed there was a good chance that I was off my rocker. Fortunately, many years later I learned that the incidents that I thought were craziness were actually symptoms of migraine. This truly astonished me, and I stopped thinking that I was crazy. Whew!