Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 8th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

122
User Profile: Ilovegreen2021
Ilovegreen2021 October 9th, 2018

My physical appearance. I thought I was ugly.

User Profile: unassumingTalker5347
unassumingTalker5347 October 9th, 2018

Me too worried me so much @Ilovegreen2021

load more
User Profile: ashleydlampard
ashleydlampard October 9th, 2018

@Laura I was and still am worried about what the future is going to be, and how to make the present count, not waste any second. Pretty ironic tbh

User Profile: ZurgTChi
ZurgTChi October 9th, 2018

I worried (and still do) about what I'll do with my future, if I'll ever be satisfied with myself, and if would remain sane when one of my close family members die, such as my grandparents.

User Profile: determinedSummer25
determinedSummer25 October 9th, 2018

I worried about encountering my dad. more like I was anxious about it.

User Profile: Blackbird24
Blackbird24 October 9th, 2018

I worried about not being liked for my personality

User Profile: CJehTheGrave
CJehTheGrave October 9th, 2018

Wetting the bed (did off and on until 14-15 ish) and losing my friends. Never being able escape (run away at that time) from my home life.

User Profile: anonblu3284
anonblu3284 October 9th, 2018

I worried about my appearance and bullies. I worried about what people thought of me

User Profile: harmonyguthrie
harmonyguthrie October 9th, 2018

when I was younger I always worried about something happening to my parents, getting older, and dieing

User Profile: mayuree
mayuree October 9th, 2018

I was more worried about my studies

User Profile: wittyGrapes1862
wittyGrapes1862 October 9th, 2018

I was worried that I would never make it on my own.

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 October 11th, 2018

@wittyGrapes1862

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 October 11th, 2018

@wittyGrapes1862 Me too!

load more