Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 8th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

122
User Profile: Neily820
Neily820 November 8th, 2018

My looks

User Profile: plumDog4096
plumDog4096 November 17th, 2018

Mom and Dad's divorce

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk November 17th, 2018

My future~

User Profile: sn8skin88
sn8skin88 November 18th, 2018

1. My dad getting aggressive with me.

2. My being homosexual and someone finding out. (Which I am.)

3. Never having any friends.

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave November 18th, 2018

Being smart enough

Being good enough

Being liked and accepted.....having friends.

It still haunts me as a 55 yr old.......now I am about to turn 56 and am struggling harder than I ever have to just keep myself from being homeless and having food to eat. I am on the verge of being 56 and homeless at the the time of year we are supposed to be thankful and giving. The world can be so hard and cruel.....I am praying for a miracle.

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 April 28th, 2019

@bgdave *virtual hugs* im so sorry that you have to go through all this. but im sure it will all be better soon. i have full faith in you :) *more hugs*

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave April 28th, 2019

@Mountainmystic777

Thank you Hugs 🤗. I wish things were going better. I lost my father 3/11/19 and have been struggling with a permanent spinal pain condition. I am trying to get my insurance company to approve my doctors request to give me nerve block test injections. The first request was denied so she is appealing the denial. To make things worse I don

load more
load more
December 22nd, 2018

My appearance 😞

User Profile: BountifulBreeze
BountifulBreeze December 22nd, 2018

I worried about how or if I should talk to someone about these new feelings/lack of feelings, and why I felt the way I did.

User Profile: africa
africa December 22nd, 2018

As a small child, I worried far too much about money and whether I might end up homeless someday, with no one to help me. I still have this worry from time to time, sadly.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 December 22nd, 2018

Grades, friends, family drama, weight

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave December 22nd, 2018

People liking me and having friends also measuring up to the other kids.