Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Would You Say Back to Your Social Anxiety?

User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging September 12th, 2021

If you were given the opportunity to, what would you say to your social anxiety?


Found the gif here.

37
User Profile: exquisitePeace7976
exquisitePeace7976 December 25th, 2021

@theriverissinging

Get out you are not welcome here!

1 reply
User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging OP December 25th, 2021

@exquisitePeace7976 haha! I feel that ❤️

load more
User Profile: SilentSiren00
SilentSiren00 December 30th, 2021

-I have the high ground now!

(until I have to talk that is)

1 reply
User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging OP December 30th, 2021

@SilentSiren00 ooh yes haha ❤️

load more
User Profile: PreciousReflection
PreciousReflection April 12th, 2022

@theriverissinging

"You are a symptom of mental illness. You are not the real me"

1 reply
User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging OP April 12th, 2022

@PreciousReflection something that is very hard to accept, from what I have seen. Thank you for answering!

load more
User Profile: lilylostsoul
lilylostsoul April 16th, 2022

I would Say ; “ I’ve accepted you , you are a part of me and I will never be able to get rid of you “ .


even though it’s a destructive wrong feeling , this is truly how I feel right know , after years and years of trying everything to feel and be normal nothing seems to wrok , so I ended up accepting my social anxiety .

1 reply
User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging OP April 16th, 2022

@lilylostsoul I get what you mean to say ❤️ it's like "after years of trying to fight it back, I feel powerless and tired of it right now." Here for you. ❤️

load more
User Profile: DoWellDoubtNot
DoWellDoubtNot May 11th, 2022

Social Anxiety, you're both like a bad friend that only reminds me of my pain and my greatest best friend who I'm not allowed to talk to anymore. You fill me with petrifying worry and at the same time set my priorities straight and make me want to get my life on track. You're something to be greatful for, but nothing to be proud of. I struggle with worry, about going outside and coming back home. I worry about if Ill get three meals, if I go to sleep will I wake up tomorrow and struggle with worry again. I worry about next year, and the years after that. I worry so much I over think my purpose in life, my direction, my happiness, interests and opinions. I worry about people I don't know, farmers, soldiers, my family and their friends what their life is like in their shoes. I'd rather not be a bother to someone like you, and I'd rather stay out of your way.


User Profile: FairyArtMother97
FairyArtMother97 May 22nd, 2022

@theriverissinging

Why do you make me think the way I do. Why do you constantly interfere with my day to day life knowing I have to talk to people. Will you ever go away fully?