Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could live in any country, where would you live?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 16th, 2019

Join our taglist here!

47
User Profile: SkyeGrey
SkyeGrey January 9th, 2020

Turkey 🇹🇷

I am an Indian (by race) born and living in South Africa and my biggest dream is to build my own life in Istanbul, Turkey. I'm absolutely inlove with the place and the language and the culture.

User Profile: driftingship
driftingship January 9th, 2020

@SkyeGrey

When I lived in Istanbul I caught the taste for Ayran...a refreshing drink that I used to make at home when I lived...

And the bell ringing show ice cream...

load more
User Profile: hopedreamlove
hopedreamlove January 12th, 2020

England

User Profile: Anor1974
Anor1974 January 12th, 2020

Somewhere in Eastern Europe. Most likely Georgia

User Profile: theinglorious
theinglorious January 12th, 2020

It'd be Hawaii or Bora Bora.😍

User Profile: ILoveYou3952
ILoveYou3952 January 16th, 2020

Paris, USA and Korea.

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 January 16th, 2020

I love living in Canada but i'd also move to Rome or Slovenia

User Profile: whackamoo
whackamoo January 17th, 2020

Iceland sounds like a dream...

User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn January 17th, 2020

uk is the first choice ^-^

User Profile: JessFlo99
JessFlo99 January 18th, 2020

Ireland, Iceland, or Germany I would love to have my own homestead or live in a rural community.

User Profile: Neisha93
Neisha93 January 20th, 2020

England 😍