Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One celebrity from my country who I admire is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 8th, 2018

One celebrity from my country who I admire is...... and why do you admire them? :)

156
User Profile: Flynnko543
Flynnko543 May 14th, 2018

Mary Kom!

She's a 5 times world boxing champion! I admire her so much. I want to be strong like her.

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 14th, 2018

@Flynnko543

Oh, that's so admirable! I hope you manage to become strong like her, then!

load more
User Profile: Arman13
Arman13 May 14th, 2018

@Laura

Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam, Mahatma Gandhi and Srinivas Ramanujan

They have done great work for country and lived very simple life

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@Arman13

Oh wow, those sound like incredible people!

load more
User Profile: MusicalGinger117
MusicalGinger117 May 14th, 2018

Ed Sheeran, his story is incredibly inspiring for a young singer like me!

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@MusicalGinger117

That sounds great! Is becoming a singer like Ed Sheeran your aspiration, then? :)

User Profile: MusicalGinger117
MusicalGinger117 May 21st, 2018

@Imogene

Yep, my dream career is to do voice acting and singing for videogames and animation, then when I get older and no one hires me anymore I want to move to Japan and help with wildlife conservation (imI from the UK but Japan is my favourite country XD)

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 25th, 2018

@MusicalGinger117

Oh my goodness, that sounds so cool! I hope you manage to achieve your dreams.

load more
load more
load more

@Laura

Butet Manurung! She is an activist and a teacher that has dedicated her life to bettering the education system in my country. Her work is primarily seen in the tribal community, as she works to create an education that balances modern day pedagogies to traditional learning. She inspires me, because her vision is to better the nation through education. She is my Indonesian role model!

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 14th, 2018

@reliablebutoftenforgotten

That sounds like a great role model! It sounds like Butet Manurung is doing a lot for Indonesia.

load more
User Profile: HopeisWorthLiving
HopeisWorthLiving May 14th, 2018

Nelson Mandela, after all that he went through he still chose , love, hope, faith and forgiveness.

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 14th, 2018

@HopeisWorthLiving

Those sound like great reasons to admire Nelson Mandela!

User Profile: HopeisWorthLiving
HopeisWorthLiving May 15th, 2018

@Imogene thank you, who do you admire from your country?

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@HopeisWorthLiving

Hm, I'm actually not very sure surprise I really don't follow many celebrities!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: NoSorry
NoSorry May 14th, 2018

Marcin „Xayoo

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 14th, 2018

@NoSorry

From your description, they sound amazing!

load more
User Profile: XXlilithXX
XXlilithXX May 14th, 2018

I like some of my country's poets

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 14th, 2018

@XXlilithXX

That's nice! Poets can be really admirable.

load more
User Profile: Raspberrycheesecake
Raspberrycheesecake May 14th, 2018

To me, one celebrity that i admire is Taylor Swift. She's overcome all the bullying online and has used it to make herself better.

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 14th, 2018

@Raspberrycheesecake

Oh, that sounds like a great reason to admire a celebrity!

User Profile: Raspberrycheesecake
Raspberrycheesecake May 14th, 2018

@Imogene thank you!!! smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 May 14th, 2018

The quintessential American artist.

Beacause he blurred the lines between commercial graphic design and fine art.
He broke new groud and was unafraid to dare to go into uncharted terratory.

Some people thought he was weird.
If being so far ahead of your time because you are a genius that conformists cannot understand is weird.
Then call me weird too.

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 14th, 2018

@Positron2

It sounds like you really admire him! He sounds like a fantastic artist.

load more
User Profile: SoothingHope
SoothingHope May 14th, 2018

I love Terry Pheto and Basetsana kumalo. Cause they work on silence, they have nice attitude, they care for others. And they are beautiful😍😍😍😍

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 14th, 2018

@SoothingHope

Those are some great reasons to admire celebrities! Thanks for sharing <3

load more