One celebrity from my country who I admire is......
One celebrity from my country who I admire is...... and why do you admire them? :)
! Triggerwarning violence, discrimination !
I have no idea but the woman in the article i recently read who tried to defend victims of violence in the.. 'birthgiving-room', sounded very brave! She got fired multiple times by the clinics she worked in for that and still she stood up for the pregnant people again and again.
its a tie but mariska hargitay or demi lovato
ok so mariska hargitay because when i was being abused she was like a good person to look up to sounds crazy but i wanted her to save me. i wrote her a letter when i was 11. she is from law and order SVU. she also has a foundation for sexual abuse survivors and other things like that.
demi lovato because she is one of my rolemodels she is amazing. she is so strong and she is still fighting everyday.
@imsorryitry
Both of them sound great - Mariksa Hargitay because she helped you in the sense that she gave you someone to look up to and Demi Lovato because she's resilient! Thank you for sharing <3
Michael Buble. He must have gone through hell after finding out his three year old had cancer.
@smserba1966
Oh yes, I can imagine that would have been very tough!
Markiplier, he always makes me smile and laugh when Im feeling down, especially his fnaf videos.
@serenityLGBT
Markiplier sounds great! It's good to hear that you have something that will cheer you up.
I admire Jhenè Aiko. Jhenè practice gratitude and love everyday. She always seems to be true to herself and she attracts such great people into her life. Her music is unique and touching. She always shares on social media her gratitude for life and her multifaceted-ness. I find her quite relatable.
@ambitiousTown4632
Those sound like great reasons to admire someone!
Peter tätgren and Erik Danielsson.
@Alctim
Nice! Google says they're Swedish musical artists
May I ask what songs of theirs you like?
@Imogene
Indeed they are! :D
I like most of both of their works, Peter i like because he works with 2 bands that is his own, have 1 band with his son, one with Til from rammstein, plus he is one of the bigger metal producers around, he have produced gold and platinum selling albums for Sabaton.aswell a long list ofo ther bands.
I have meet peter very briefly but i've meet him, great person and his work and music is a true inspiriation.
and for Erik,he is frontman of WATAIN and well i have many songs i like, but watain for me is more than just music, it's something i connect with, something that have helped me put a new perspective on my life and things happening in the world.
also from of what i have gathered i have not meet Erik yet, i wish to, but i seem to share similiar views of this world and society as him. But i have only yet begun to take steps to live a proper life as i have my right to do, so i'm very insipired by this man aswell.
Aswell for both of these persons, they have 1 thing in common that i admire deeply the courage to completly go their own way, they do their own thing and they stand tall and proud, something i personally struggle with after have been a carpet that people have walked over all my life.
@Imogene
double posting because i forgoot to acctually add songs X)
With peter I recomend Pain.shut your mouth aswell as Bye bye die die, just hate me. Same old song.
For his other band hypocrisy i recomend- Weed out the weak, scrutinized, slave to the parasite, adjusting the sun.
and for Erik, with watain i recomend-the wild hunt, they rode on, malfeitor, Wolves curse, and waters of Ain.
@Alctim
Oh, those sound like cool songs! I've never heard of any of them. And wow, Peter Tätgren sounds very active in the music industry. WATAIN sounds super inspirational! I see, that sounds like they're really admirable then. Thank you for sharing <3
ANGGUN C SASMI 😍
@Vhilicious
Sounds like you really admire her! Thank you for sharing <3
Rachel Mcadams
@proactiveShip1051
I thought that sounded familiar, it turns out I know her from Mean Girls! She sounds really cool <3