Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One celebrity from my country who I admire is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 8th, 2018

One celebrity from my country who I admire is...... and why do you admire them? :)

156
User Profile: CoffeeDrinker247
CoffeeDrinker247 May 14th, 2018

I admire Ryan Reynolds for being strong enough to come and admit he suffers from anxiety and mild depression. Anytime a celebrity comes forward and speaks out about their mental health issues gives a boost to so many others who think they are alone in their illness. By being in the spotlight, they help bring attention to others who do not suffer mental issues and make them aware that things like anxiety and depression are crippling diseases to those who suffer (many in silence) from them. My son; who suffers from anxiety; thought it was kinda cool that even a guy who plays a really cool superhero is just as human as everyone else.

1 reply
User Profile: singingwildflowers
singingwildflowers May 14th, 2018

@CoffeeDrinker247 this made me smile :) i love ryan reynolds for much of the same reasons!!

User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@CoffeeDrinker247

That sounds so inspirational and admirable! Ryan Reynolds's story sounds amazing because he came out and spoke about it.

load more
User Profile: Tina167
Tina167 May 14th, 2018

Katrina kaif

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

Sounds cool <3

load more
User Profile: courageousMagic86
courageousMagic86 May 14th, 2018

Hillary Clinton

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@courageousMagic86

Nice! Thank you for sharing!

load more
User Profile: singingwildflowers
singingwildflowers May 14th, 2018

I know a lot of people don't like her but i really respect and admire Taylor Swift. With the amount of hate and pain she's had to endure and the fact that she's built herself even stronger off it is incredible. I want to be able to do that eventually- learn to not only accept the fact that not everybody will like me and to make myself stronger because of it.

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@singingwildflowers

In my opinion it's alright even if you like people that others may not necessarily like! The way you put it makes Taylor Swift a really good person to admire. Thank you for sharing!

load more
User Profile: KittyMeow69
KittyMeow69 May 14th, 2018

The Chainsmokers

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@KittyMeow69

The Chainsmokers are awesome! May I ask what's your favourite song by them?

load more
User Profile: cloudylonimbus
cloudylonimbus May 14th, 2018

Rebecca Sugar. I can tell she understands things with her Here Comes a Thought song.

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@cloudylonimbus

That's great! It sounds like she produces music that you like.

load more
User Profile: FelixLlyod
FelixLlyod May 14th, 2018

I'm from Turkey so the name will be seeing so weird :D Erkan Kolcak Kostendil. Beside he is a great actor, he against injustices and he shares this without any fear and it is really hard to find in this days and because he is a famous everyone can hear our voice. I totally admire him.

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@Busranurr

That sounds awesome! Thank you for sharing <3

load more
User Profile: allthingslov3ly
allthingslov3ly May 14th, 2018

I admire Jennifer Lawrence

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@allthingslov3ly

Oh! I think she was Katniss in the Hunger Games? That's really cool!

load more
User Profile: sadqueerperson
sadqueerperson May 14th, 2018

Matt Pokora,a singer from France

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@sadqueerperson

Sounds nice!

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 August 30th, 2018

@sadqueerperson that's amazing. I love french music, what genre are his songs?

1 reply
User Profile: sadqueerperson
sadqueerperson September 6th, 2018

@Mountainmystic777 apologies for replying so late, I didn

load more
load more
User Profile: WeepingWillow72173
WeepingWillow72173 May 14th, 2018

Figure Skater Tonya Harding ⛸

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@WeepingWillow72173

Figure skating sounds really cool! I think I've heard of Tonya Harding, I looked her up during the Winter Olympics and I believe it had something to do with an axel if that's correct?

1 reply
User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 April 12th, 2019

@Imogene she did the triple axel

load more
load more