Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One celebrity from my country who I admire is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 8th, 2018

One celebrity from my country who I admire is...... and why do you admire them? :)

156
User Profile: GoldenListener
GoldenListener May 14th, 2018

Nustrat Fateh Ali khan. 💙

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@GoldenListener

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

load more
User Profile: calmbull33
calmbull33 May 14th, 2018

Shahrukh Khan, actor. Good presence of mind, witty and of course good at romance.

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@calmbull33

Love how you put this concisely! Those sound like great qualities in a person.

load more
User Profile: limegreenPlum9327
limegreenPlum9327 May 14th, 2018

I have a lot of actors and actresses I admire some being from different parts of the world but one actor I've admired since 2017 is Lin Manuel Miranda he's a songwriter, an actor, and a playwriter. I love the way he writes songs and one of his quotes really brings me joy: "And love is love is love is love love is love is love, It can not be killed or swept aside."

2 replies
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@limegreenPlum9327

Oh, Lin Manuel Miranda is so cool! He's an amazing, creative songwriter. Have you listened to Hamilton? :)

1 reply
User Profile: limegreenPlum9327
limegreenPlum9327 May 19th, 2018

@Imogene

I listen to Hamilton everyday along with other musicals and I agree he is a creative songwriter!

load more
load more
User Profile: black1995
black1995 May 14th, 2018

Kalpana Chawla.

A deceased astronaut and the first Indian woman to enter space. She was my role model as a kid.

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@black1995

I hope she rests in peace - but that sounds amazing! It sounds like she contributed lots towards your country.

load more
User Profile: WeepingWillow72173
WeepingWillow72173 May 18th, 2018

ME!!!!! 😋

4 replies
User Profile: Brittanny17
Brittanny17 May 18th, 2018

@WeepingWillow72173 Love your modesty lol laugh

1 reply
User Profile: WeepingWillow72173
WeepingWillow72173 May 20th, 2018

@Brittanny17

Thanks! 😄

load more
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 18th, 2018

@WeepingWillow72173

That's cool! It's great that you have confidence in yourself!

1 reply
User Profile: WeepingWillow72173
WeepingWillow72173 May 20th, 2018

@Imogene

Thanks lol 😂 I was Jk! 😁

load more
load more
User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower May 19th, 2018

Demi Lovato because she

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 19th, 2018

@RecoveringFlower

That sounds great! Good luck on your journey <3

load more
User Profile: diligentSailboat5805
diligentSailboat5805 May 19th, 2018

Since I'm of Azorean ancestry...gotta say Tom Hanks, both of his parents are Azorean American and his grandparents were too. I adore him in Splash and the Robert Langdon movies. An all around good soul and amazing actor <3

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene May 19th, 2018

@diligentSailboat5805

Oh, that sounds so cool!

load more
User Profile: Painwithin47
Painwithin47 May 23rd, 2018

i don't admire them i admire their ass and tits haha

User Profile: cloudylonimbus
cloudylonimbus May 30th, 2018

Taylor Swift (😳) bcs when though people, even celebrities, hate on her, she's still a nice person.

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene June 16th, 2018

@cloudylonimbus

That's a good thing to admire about someone <3

load more
User Profile: elishevacares
elishevacares July 1st, 2018

From my country is probably Jessica Mila because she is a good actress, kind, friendly, beautiful, down-to-earth, and fun! I also never heard any negative news about her. All I know her career keeps on rising and that is inspiring. I always feel delighted seeing her movie, pictures, videos, and other postings.

1 reply
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene July 2nd, 2018

@elishevacares

Oh, she sounds amazing! It seems that she's many great qualities and that she brings you joy, which is awesome!

load more