Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: avonleydream
avonleydream November 5th, 2019

I'd love to learn Mandarin.

User Profile: peachLion9267
peachLion9267 November 5th, 2019

I'm learnig french, kinda understand it. The french have beautiful culture. I also admire japanese so yeah kinda wanna learn that

User Profile: barncat
barncat November 5th, 2019

Spanish- able to communicate with new neighbors, and love the Netflix Spanish tv series

User Profile: identifier02
identifier02 November 5th, 2019

I really want to learn korean. I'm trying and i know a tiny bit of Chinese. Not much tho

User Profile: intelligentShip4668
intelligentShip4668 November 8th, 2019

I'd like learn english

Deutch

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 November 10th, 2019

I'm too stupid to even speak my own language.

User Profile: Aileee
Aileee November 10th, 2019

I'm trying to learn Korean, want to improve my English and want to learn Mandarin Chinese so far.

User Profile: allmyuwus1209
allmyuwus1209 November 13th, 2019

I'm learning French and I'd like to learn German

User Profile: andreanasuns
andreanasuns November 13th, 2019

I want to learn Russian and German, it sounds cool

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence November 13th, 2019

I would like to learn Spanish and French

User Profile: Cominginfromthecold
Cominginfromthecold November 14th, 2019

@LadyInSilence

i live in Miami and it is a melting pot of a ton of Hispanic cultures. Ive worked in a French bistro before too such an interesting language. Hope everything works out for you in learning these two languages.

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence November 14th, 2019

@Cominginfromthecold

I'm taking few lessons using youtube. I'm not sure if it helps. I'm just infatuated by these two languages.

French sounds very romantic and Spanish is interesting too.

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence November 14th, 2019

@Cominginfromthecold

Thank you for your wishes. I hope too that you're enjoying your time in Miami.

load more
load more