Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: che2001ly
che2001ly August 9th, 2017

@YourFriendforever I would like to learn Korean

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 11th, 2017

@che2001ly Best of luck with that! <3

load more
User Profile: rilakkuma1304
rilakkuma1304 August 9th, 2017

I have signed up for my first Vietnamese language class! Concrete steps!

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 11th, 2017

@rilakkuma1304 Wish you luck on the journey ahead of learning! <3

load more
August 9th, 2017

Hi, just recently i start to learn French. I wonder if there is anyone who don't mind chat with me so i can learn French faster

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 11th, 2017

@bluesky09 I hope you get to learn French pretty soon! <3

load more
User Profile: believerofhope98
believerofhope98 August 9th, 2017

I'm always here for a chat if you want to learn italian :)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 11th, 2017

@believerofhope98 Hehe wow thank you so much!

User Profile: believerofhope98
believerofhope98 August 11th, 2017

@YourFriendforever You're welcome! I'm here if you need anything :3

load more
load more
User Profile: SerenaSakura
SerenaSakura August 10th, 2017

At school I'm learning French and Irish.
And I've been teaching myself Norwegian!
I'd like to take up German sometime soon, and learn Japanese when I start uni!!! :D <3

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 11th, 2017

@SerenaSakura Sounds like you have a lot up on the check list! I believe you can do it! <3

User Profile: SerenaSakura
SerenaSakura August 11th, 2017

@YourFriendforever
Thanks! I'll do my best! :D

load more
load more
User Profile: OptimaChange
OptimaChange August 14th, 2017

Hi! My mother tongue is Spanish, I was grew up learning Galician (quite similar to Portuguese, actually they share the same roots), and I'm kinda fluent in English (despite that my grammar sucks). Now I am learning Greek (guess where my wife is from, XD) and I would also like to learn Arabic (I may recruit a guy from a facebook group for a language exchange, hehehe)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 15th, 2017

@OptimaChange so your wife is from Greece right? :p and wow you are such an interesting person with an unusual interest to know so many languages!

User Profile: OptimaChange
OptimaChange September 18th, 2017

@YourFriendforever Thank you! I really would like end my life being able to speak with as many people as possible :D

load more
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven February 2nd, 2018

@OptimaChange So fabulous! I'm fascinated by Galician and how it relates to Spanish and Portuguese.

load more
User Profile: Mablue
Mablue August 17th, 2017

I love to learn languages, and I would like to take japanese lessons again, as well as learning german

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 17th, 2017

@Mablue that sounds like a cool plan!

User Profile: Mablue
Mablue August 17th, 2017

@YourFriendforever Thank you ! All I need now is to push myself to do it !

load more
load more
User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 August 17th, 2017

I actually have a few. Spanish, Italian, Pourtegese, Yiddish,Hebrew, and Gaeilgeoirí, Irish(Gaelic) and chinese.

User Profile: Mablue
Mablue August 17th, 2017

@eternalHero77 Wow that's impressive !

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 18th, 2017

@eternalHero77 wow go for it!! :-D

load more
User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 August 17th, 2017

sign language

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 18th, 2017

@eternalHero77 wow! Did you start learning it yet? :-D

load more
User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 August 20th, 2017

I am trying to master English, improve my French, and learn more about my mother tongue Vietnamese. In the future, I'd love to learn Korean and Japanese

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 24th, 2017

@ambitiousCity3124 You'll be able to do it. Wish you luck! <3

User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 August 24th, 2017

@YourFriendforever thank you heart

load more
User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme August 24th, 2017

@ambitiousCity3124 Woow cool!

User Profile: imaginativeSea2875
imaginativeSea2875 August 26th, 2017

@ambitiousCity3124

October 2nd, 2017

@ambitiousCity3124

Wow that's greatyes good luck

User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 October 2nd, 2017

@scarletPear1945 thanks smiley

load more
User Profile: healingMangoJ1
healingMangoJ1 October 3rd, 2017

@ambitiousCity3124 Me too! I am trying to master English and at the moment re-learning German. Planning on learning Japanese & Korean :) fascinated by Asia and the Eastern culture

User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 October 3rd, 2017

@healingMangoJ1 that's cool wink What ignited your fascination for oriental culture and languages?

User Profile: healingMangoJ1
healingMangoJ1 October 6th, 2017

@ambitiousCity3124

I am not exactly sure. I just had this connection to it since I can remember :) that is also why my first tattoo was Chinese characters :D I planned it when I was 14 already, strange! But I simply love their approach to life, the writing, food, architecture ♥

User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 October 6th, 2017

@healingMangoJ1 yeah Chinese culture is rich and interesting for sure, I agree. As a Vietnamese person, I can see how much China influences Vietnamese culture. There're things about Chinese culture that are truly useful and fascinating. That's why Chinese culture can exert immense impacts on the neighboring countries like Japan, Korea and Vietnam, I guess

User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 October 29th, 2017

@ambitiousCity3124 Thanks for posting. I am so glad you are both learning new languages! I feel anxious and panicky when I hear the term "oriental" though. :/ How do you feel about it?

User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 October 29th, 2017

@Daydreamer47 I feel okay with the word. May I know the reason why you feel anxious when hearing the word?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more