Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The culture of inquiry 🌺 Ask about anything you want to know about Islam ❔❓

User Profile: AReine
AReine July 5th

The beauty of Islam : The culture of inquiry ❔❓

Assalamualaikum (peace be upon you) !

Hello there 👋

  • Do you have any questions about Islam ?
  • Is there anything you want to know ? 
  • Do you want to share something you know ? 
  • Is there anything unclear that you want to learn about ? 

💌 Feel free to share your thoughts and ask. I will do my best to help you and clarify everything Insha'Allah (God willing) 😊.


The Holy Quran invites all of humanity to reflect, ask questions, and discover the true message of Islam.

Open dialogue and the pursuit of knowledge are encouraged in the deen (religion) of peace and mercy, explicitly commanding in Surah An-Nahl [16:43]

"فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِن كُنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ"

Translation of meaning: So ask the people of the message if you do not know

This divine invitation emphasizes that faith should be built upon understanding rather than ignorance. By learning and exploring, everyone can find answers to their questions and experience the beauty of Islamic guidance.

Additionally, the first word of the Holy Quran revealed to the Prophet Muhammad صلّى الله عليه وسلم (peace be upon him) was "إقرأ"  "Iqra" Surah Al-Alaq [96:1] which means "Read" or "Recite."

This command establishes that Islam is built upon a lifelong pursuit of education, intellect, and profound reflection, inviting everyone to openly question and discover its truth.

Furthermore, the invitation is inclusive of all, as knowledge isn't limited to reading but also comes through listening and understanding as stated in Surah ق Qaf [50:37]

إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَذِكْرَىٰ لِمَن كَانَ لَهُۥ قَلْبٌ أَوْ أَلْقَى ٱلسَّمْعَ وَهُوَ شَهِيد

Translation of meaning: Indeed in that is a reminder for whoever has a heart or who listens while he is present [in mind].

Thank you very much. Looking forwards to hearing from you !

Assalamualaikum! (Peace be upon you) 

السّلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته 

  i-am-ask-me.gif

124
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 5th

Feel free to ask anything 😉 

User Profile: MarkChalpo
MarkChalpo July 12th

Hey! 😊 I just wanted to say I'm really glad we got the chance to connect. Even though we're just getting to know each other, I believe every great friendship starts with a simple conversation. I hope today brings you plenty of reasons to smile and a little peace in your heart. No pressure at all I just wanted to wish you a wonderful day and let you know I'm looking forward to getting to know the amazing person you are. Take care, stay safe, and remember that a little kindness can brighten someone's whole day. 🌸

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 12th

Thanks Mark !

load more
load more
User Profile: Rhiannon65
Rhiannon65 July 6th

Hello @AReine! Assalamualaikum!

I know a little bit about Islam as I have had online friends.

This is more of a comment. I applaud Muslims during Ramadan. To fast for 30 days is a great testament to your faith!

I love to learn about new cultures. I live in the USA so if anyone has any questions I'd love to answer them!

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 6th

Waalaykom Assalam Rhiannon! Thanks for your kind words. This is so sweet.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 6th

Yess Ramadan brings a lot of joy and happiness to our hearts and I am glad that you like it too 😊

load more
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 10th

@AReine

Waalaykom Assalam Wa rahmet Allah wa braktuh

thank you so much for your post 

Jazak Allah Khair 

May Allah bless you always ✨🌷💞

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

@Tulipsmile آمين 💞 thanks tulip 🌷🌷 you are very kind my friend. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

@Tulipsmile آمين 💞 thanks tulip 🌷🌷 you are very kind my friend. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

@Tulipsmile آمين 💞 thanks tulip 🌷🌷 you are very kind my friend. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

@Tulipsmile  Ameen 💞 thanks tulip 🌷🌷 you are very kind my friend. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

@Tulipsmile Ameen 💞 thanks tulip 🌷🌷 you are very kind my friend. 

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 11th

@AReine

1783805570335286575373040883662_1783805599.png

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

😘

load more
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 11th

@AReine

no no my friend,you are the most kind here ❣️ ❣️ 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

Awww 🥰 💗

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: morymory7764
morymory7764 July 11th

Is isliam not another form of Christianity? Like we both believe in the same god just worship different, correct me if in wrong but if Allah isn't just a name, and it means God, don't we both believe in the same god? KZo is it the same beginning with Adam and Eve?

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

Thanks for asking mory 😊

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

Islam is not a form of Christianity, but rather the final revelation that corrected and completed the message after the original teachings of yhe prophet Isaa عيسى Jesus were altered. While both share the common beginning with Adam and Eve and recognize that Allah is the the One True God, their theology diverged over time. Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet who preached pure monotheism, but the original scripture given to him was changed by humans, as the Quran states:

"فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَٰذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ لِيَشْتَرُوا بِهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا" > "So woe to those who write the scripture with their hands then say, 'This is from Allah,' to exchange it for a small price..." (Quran 2:79)

This alteration led to modern Christian doctrines like the Trinity and the worship of Jesus and Mariam (Mary), which the Quran explicitly notes that Jesus himself will deny on the Day of Judgment:

"وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ"

"And [beware of] when Allah will say, 'O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, "Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?"' He will say, 'Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right...'" (Quran 5:116)

The Quran emphasizes that Jesus was solely a messenger, not a divine being:

"مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ"

"The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger; messengers before him had indeed passed away..." (Quran 5:75)

Consequently, Islam was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad to restore, complete, and act as a guardian over the original message of God:

"وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ"

"And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion [guardian] over it..." (Quran 5:48)

Because of this timeline, the core creed of Islam is defined by the Shahada (testimony of faith): "لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱللَّٰهِ" ("There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah"). This highlights that Islam is a distinct, final, and independent faith. Allah explicitly states that Islam is the only religion acceptable to Him, and that He perfected it as the final guide for humanity:

"إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِندَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلَامُ"

"Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam." (Quran 3:19)

"الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا"

"This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion." (Quran 5:3)

I hope I could answer your question. If you have any other don't hesitate to ask 😄

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 15th

@AReine

Jesus for me is a divine being and for millions, we just have to be mindful of differing faiths and cultures 💛

User Profile: lovelyLove498
lovelyLove498 August 14th

Jesus didn’t say that though..

load more
load more
User Profile: jacobs05
jacobs05 July 11th

What a great written 👏

May god bless you.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

Thanks Jacob you too :⁠-⁠)

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 11th

@AReine

I love seeing people celebrate their faith 🥰

I'm Catholic and I am a firm believer but respect to everyone for staying true to their beliefs 💛

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

Respect is necessary regardless of anyone's beliefs, opinions... 🤍

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

Amanda do you have any questions or anything you want to share about Islam 🌺?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 11th

@AReine

No questions.

I just like to learn about other faiths and cultures whilst respecting them and staying true to my own 🥰

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

So you learnt what was the first Aya (verse) of the Holy Quran 😁

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 11th

@AReine

I did 🥰

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 11th

Yaay ! Good luck Amanda 💯

load more
load more
load more
load more

Yes me too💛💙. ⛪️ and I believe we can coexist without eliminating what makes us truly human or our religions. Every religion teaches peace, not bloodshed.🕊️🧑‍🧑‍🧒🧑‍🧑‍🧒‍🧒🧑‍🧒‍🧒🧑‍🧒🍀🌟

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 12th

About spreading peace, in Islam when we want to say 'hello' im Arabic we say Assalamualaikum السلام عليكم which means peace be upon you. Whenever you see someone you know or in the street... you greet him with peace 🤍

load more
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 13th

@Amanda84 caught you🥺🌷 thanks for likes👍 😁😜🙏

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 13th

@Tulipsmile

Always a pleasure, I love as a forum supporter to see difference in opinion but still being respectful and kind 🥰 

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 13th

@Amanda84

wow 😍🥺, totally agree with you, it's really beautiful to have that ❤️

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 13th

@Amanda84

I was trying to send gif here but I cannot 😞 (065) error!

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 13th

@Tulipsmile

The gif option is gone at the minute, trying to fix it.

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 13th

@Amanda84

ohh I see ,I thought it's updated, thanks for letting me know 🌷🌷

load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 13th

Respect is always necessary

load more
load more
load more

@AReine

As a Christian I hear many bad stuff about Islam. Do you want to tell me the core believes of your religion? Sending love

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 12th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

Allow me Reine 💙💙

Hello, and sending love and respect right back to you kiwi 💙💙

In Islam, the core system is divided into two main parts: Articles of Faith (what a Muslim must believe in their heart) and Pillars of Islam (the practical acts of worship).

 1. The Six Articles of Faith (Beliefs)These represent the theological foundation that a Muslim holds in their heart:

 -Belief in One God (Allah):The absolute belief in one, unique, eternal God who has no partners, no equals, and no children.

 -Belief in the Angels:Believing in pure, spiritual beings created by God from light to obey His commands (such as the Angel Gabriel (PBUH)).

 -Belief in the Holy Books: Believing that God(Allah )revealed scriptures to His prophets to guide humanity. These include the Torah (given to Moses (PBUH)), the Psalms (given to David (PBUH)), the Gospel (given to Jesus (PBUH)), and the Quran (given to Muhammad (PBUH)) in their original, divine forms.

 Belief in the Prophets:Believing that Allah sent messengers throughout history to guide mankind. This lineage includes Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus (PBUT), and concludes with Muhammad (PBUH) as the final prophet.

- Belief in the Day of Judgment:The belief that this worldly life will end, and everyone will be resurrected to stand before God for accountability, leading to eternal life in Paradise or ***.

 (Belief in Divine Decree (Predestination): The belief that everything in the universe happens with God’s ultimate knowledge, will, and wisdom.

2. The Five Pillars of Islam (Practices)These are the foundational acts of worship that translate faith into daily action:

 1. The Declaration of Faith (Shahada): Testifying that (There is no deity worthy of worship except God, and Muhammad (PBUH) is His messenger). This is the formal entry into Islam.

 2. Prayer (Salah):Performing five daily prayers facing the Kaaba in Mecca (at dawn, noon, afternoon, sunset, and night) as a direct connection with God.

 3. Charity (Zakat):Giving a mandatory percentage (usually 2.5%) of one's excess accumulated wealth annually to the poor and needy.

 4. Fasting (Sawm): Abstaining from food, drink, and marital relations from dawn until sunset during the holy month of Ramadan to practice self-restraint and empathy for the less fortunate.

 5. Pilgrimage (Hajj):Journeying to the holy city of Mecca once in a lifetime, if one is physically and financially able to do so.

The Status of Jesus in Islam 💙

Given your background, it is helpful to know that Jesus (PBUH) (Isa in Arabic) holds a highly revered position in Islam. He is considered one of the greatest prophets and messengers of God.Muslims believe in his miraculous virgin birth to Mary (Maryam (PBUH)), who has an entire chapter named after her in the Quran. Muslims believe in the miracles Jesus (PBUH) performed by God's permission, such as healing the sick and raising the dead.The primary theological difference is that Islam views Jesus (PBUH) as a human prophet and Messiah, rather than divine or the Son of God.

I hope this overview gives you a clear and accurate understanding of the core tenets of the Islamic faith 💙


@Tulipsmile

Thanks for writing all those. It gave me an insight. Its just that I hear a lot of hate towards Islam and especially about women in Islam. Many people here talk about how women are considered less than men and are forced to not show skin or hair. I dont know what is true or not and ofcourse I dont stop talking to someone just by they religion I just want to learn what is true or not because things from people I've heard of are not the best there. Thanks a lot. God may help you✨️🧡

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 12th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 You are so very welcome, Kiwi 🌷Thank you for sharing your heart so openly and for having the courage to ask about these misconceptions with such respect. It is completely understandable to feel confused when the narratives around you are loud, and I truly appreciate your desire to find the truth.

To understand the true status of women in Islam, it is beautiful to look at the foundational teachings rather than cultural practices or media portrayals. In Islam, men and women are viewed as absolute spiritual equals before Allah.

As a Muslim woman who wears the Hijab, I want to share my personal experience with you: I truly love my Hijab.To me, it has never been about force, restriction, or anything burdensome. Instead, it is a choice I embrace with deep pride and peace. It feels like a crown of honor. Just like a precious pearl is kept safely within its shell, a woman in our faith is looked upon as a rare gem a treasure that is deeply cherished, protected, and sheltered from any harm or dust that might diminish her purity and value.

Here is how Alah in the Holy Quran and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) beautifully honored and elevated women:

-The Story of Adam and Eve (Hawwa): One of the most beautiful examples of how Islam protects the dignity of women is the story of creation. In Islam, Eve is never blamed for tempting Adam or causing the fall of humanity. The Holy Quran explicitly states that both of them made the mistake together, both repented, and Allah lovingly forgave them both. There is no concept of Eve being less than or bringing a "sin" into the world. They started their journey on Earth as equal partners.

-Honored in the Holy Quran: Allah dedicated an entire, major chapter in the Quran named Surah An-Nisa (The Women) to protect their rights. The Quran explicitly establishes the spiritual and human equality of genders. Allah says: BismAllah Alrahmaen Alraheem 
- "Never will I allow to be lost the work of [any] worker among you, whether male or female; you are of one another." (Quran 3:195)

 The Quran also commands men to treat their wives with kindness and gentleness:
"And live with them in kindness." (Quran 4:19)


-Honored by the Prophet (PBUH):The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was the greatest defender of women. He taught us that a mother holds the highest rank of respect, famously stating that Paradise lies under her feet. He also beautifully compared women to delicate crystal vessels that must be treated with absolute gentleness and care. In his very last sermon before passing away, he left a sacred reminder for the entire world, saying:
-"Act kindly towards women." He also emphasized that honoring women is a sign of a noble character, saying:
"The most complete of believers in faith are those with the best character, and the best of you are those who are best to their women."


-The Concept of Modesty:The Hijab is fundamentally an act of personal devotion and love for Allah. It is meant to be a choice of empowerment and protection, asking the world to value a woman for her mind, character, and soul rather than her physical appearance. In the true spirit of Islam, faith cannot be forced (There is no compulsion in religion" - Quran 2:256), and a woman's journey with modesty is a beautiful, personal bond between her and her Creator.

It is deeply unfortunate that so many negative comments and stereotypes are spread widely today. Often, these narratives are pushed intentionally to distort the image of Islam, and many well-meaning people pass them on simply because they heard them from incorrect or hostile sources, without knowing the true reality.
Furthermore, we know that in every single religion or belief system, there will always be critics or those who view religious practices as a "restriction on life" which is not true at all. For us, these practices are not restrictions; they are a source of peace, safety, and true liberation. Many of the negative stories people hear actually stem from restrictive local traditions or cultural practices in certain regions, which directly contradict the peaceful, honoring teachings of Islam itself.
Looking into the core message reveals a faith rooted in mercy, honor, and deep respect for women.
Thank you again for your beautiful spirit, your kind wishes, and your openness to learn. Sending you so much warmth, peace, and blessings on your day ✨🧡

@Tulipsmile

Thank you a lot. Sorry if I sound annoying I just deeply want to learn. So, i have 2 questions:

1. Are women there allowed not to wear the hijab? (By the way I love how beautiful some hijabs are. Some are really stunning) 

2. Is islam not what organizations like ISIS present it? Because I think many people view it that way because of some organizations like ISIS operate.

Thank you a lot for your wishes.✨️🧡🫂


User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 12th
@cheerfulKiwi1776 You don’t sound annoying at all, Kiwi! Please never apologize for asking. In fact, your sincere desire to learn and your respectful way of questioning is incredibly beautiful and deeply appreciated. Thank you also for your lovely compliment about the Hijab, it really warmed my heart 🌸

1. Are women allowed not to wear the Hijab?
From a purely spiritual and religious perspective, Islam teaches us that faith and acts of worship must come from a place of genuine conviction and love in the heart. The Holy Quran explicitly states: "There is no compulsion in religion" (Quran 2:256). Therefore, a woman’s decision to wear or not wear the Hijab is fundamentally her own personal choice and a spiritual journey between her and Allah. Millions of Muslim women around the world choose not to wear it, and they remain Muslims, while millions of others choose to wear it out of deep personal love and devotion. While the Hijab is considered an important obligation in Islamic text, forcing it outwardly defeats its true spiritual purpose, as God looks at our hearts and intentions, not just our outward actions.

2. Is Islam what organizations like ISI.S present it?
Absolutely and definitively no. Organizations like ISIS do not represent Islam in any way, shape, or form. In fact, the absolute majority of IS.IS’s victims throughout history have been peaceful Muslims themselves who rejected their extremist ideology.

I.SIS twists and misinterprets verses from the Quran out of context to serve their own political, violent, and hateful agendas. True Islam is a religion of peace, mercy, and justice. The Holy Quran strictly forbids the killing of innocent people, beautifully stating, They are intentionally trying to ruin the beautiful picture of Islam so they can make others hate Islam, but the absolute truth remains that Islam is, and always will be, a religion of peace.

bismAllah Alrahman Alraheem:

"Whoever kills a soul... it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one it is as if he had saved mankind entirely." (Quran 5:32)

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) strictly forbade harming women, children, the elderly, and even cutting down trees or destroying houses of worship during times of conflict. What these extremist groups do is a complete violation of every single core rule of our faith. 

I am so glad you asked this, because distinguishing between a beautiful faith and the actions of those who abuse its name is the first step toward true understanding. Thank you for your kindness and for creating such a safe, respectful space for us to chat! Sending you so much peace and light🌷🌷

@Tulipsmile

THanks for the understanding and all those amazing answers you gave me. You are a  really heartwarming person✨️🧡

What is your favorite thing about your religion? Something you are proud of in your religion?

Take care. Also, you gave me an amazing insight on those questions I asked! I thought hijab was mandatory.🧡

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 12th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 Your words touched my heart so deeply, Kiwi! Thank you for your warmth and kindness. Knowing that our conversation brought clarity and comfort to your mind is the most beautiful reward I could ever ask for 🌸✨ you make my day ❤️ ❤️ 


To be completely honest, it is truly difficult for me to pick just one single thing that I love the most about Islam, it is a question that beautifully exceeds my ability to express in words ✨✨

However, if I look into my heart, I am profoundly proud of how Islam honors and respects women. Islam never treats a woman as if she is someone insignificant or a nobody. Instead, she is viewed and treated as someone of immense value, a precious and sacred treasure. This deep respect reshapes a woman's entire sense of worth and dignity. Alongside this, I love the beautiful sense of inner peace (Sakina) and the direct relationship with Allah. In Islam, there is no barrier or mediator between a person and the Creator. Whenever my heart feels heavy, or whenever I want to express gratitude, I can simply turn to Allah at any moment, in any place, knowing that He hears even the unspoken whispers of my soul. This direct connection brings an immense amount of comfort, anchoring my heart through all of life's seasons.
I am also incredibly proud of how Islam weaves Mercy and Compassion into every detail of life😊 Our faith teaches us that smiling in the face of another person is an act of charity, and that the best of people are those who bring the most benefit to others. It is a faith that values the purity of the heart and the nobility of character above all outward appearances.

The more you search into Islam and contemplate the beautiful creation of Allah , the more you discover endless wonders. It truly feels like a journey of continuous discovery and everlasting love. Regarding the Hijab, I am so glad that our chat gave you a fresh perspective! While it is indeed a beautiful religious obligation that we cherish, its essence must always be rooted in that sincere, personal love and choice between a woman and her Creator. When it comes from the heart, it truly feels like a shield of peace 💕

Thank you for being such an open, respectful, and heartwarming friend to chat with. I will always remember this beautiful exchange. Take the best care of yourself, and may your days always be bright and full of peace 😊💞


@Tulipsmile

I really loved the way you speak about your religion. It shows how deeply you believe and how much you love it. I know you are fullfeeled by it. Thanks for letting me know all those and explaining to me. My own questions are now answered. Thanks. God help you and I wish you have an amazing day and life forward. Our chat truly meant a lot to me✨️🧡

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 12th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 
Anna , 🌷🌷Reading this brings so much warmth to my heart 🥹🧡 Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful wishes, your open mind, and your kind soul. ✨
Our chat meant a lot to me too, and I’m incredibly happy that your questions were answered with clarity and comfort 🌸🌿
I pray that Allah always protects you, blesses your life, and fills your days with endless peace and happiness. 🕊️✨ You are a truly wonderful friend, and I will always remember our beautiful conversation. Take the best care of yourself 🧡🌷✨

@Tulipsmile

I deeply appreciate your love and care you showed me. I appreciate that you stayed and explained to me✨️🧡

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 12th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

I am glad to that anytime 😊 🌷💖

load more
load more
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 12th

@cheerfulKiwi177617838694996589186702052772196861_1783869507.jpg

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 12th

@Tulipsmile

Another beautiful aspect to understand is that Islam is a religion of encouragement and love, not a religion of fear or intimidation. When Muslims follow what God has commanded us to do, we must realize that God does not benefit from our worship; rather, everything He guides us to do is entirely for our own good, safety, and well being in this life and the next.

To make this simple, it is just like a hardworking student who studies day and night with great dedication. The school or the teachers do not benefit from the student's high grades. The student is the one who benefits, because by studying hard, they achieve excellence, get high marks, and build a bright, successful future for themselves.

Similarly, when we pray, give charity, or practice modesty, we are like that student we are investing in our own peace of mind, our character, and our ultimate success. God wants us to succeed and thrive, and His rules are simply the perfect roadmap to guide us there😊🌷

@Tulipsmile

Thanks for letting me know. The example with the student truly helped. You are an amazing person. I will also remember this conversation. Thanks

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 12th

@cheerfulKiwi1776✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 13th

@Tulipsmile I like the example of the school Tulip ! 

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 13th

@AReine

I am glad to hear that, I think about simple examples in daily life to make my point clear 💕💖si I can help provide a clear answer 🥹

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 13th

You are making great efforts. I am proud of you 🙌

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 13th

@AReine17839804896937059676488757865914_1783980495.jpg No no, I am not gonna cry 🥹💖

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 13th

I am sending you hugs 🤗🫂🫂. They will arrive soon ( there may be a delay because the distance between North Africa and the Middle East is quite long 🤣😂)

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 13th

@AReine

haha how cute from you my friend 😍 

sure I will wait 💖💖🥰

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 13th

🫂😘

load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 13th

They arrived 🐱 Open your hands and receive them 💗

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 13th

@AReine17839811748874659013725372963917_1783981191.png

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 13th

🫂🌄🌌

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: skob11
skob11 July 12th

The spiritual concept behind Islamic modesty, whether examples like jilbab/ thobe for men or hijab for women, is that a person is worth more than their exterior appearance.

It’s a quiet rebellion against an exterior capitalist materialist superficial world that bombards people with the concept that their worth = their appearance. And a quiet rebellion against an interior insecure voice that tells us we need validation, attention and approval from strangers more than God.

God judges us by our actions and morals, not how we look. Same exact reason why the Virgin Mary wore a veil, Jesus wore a loose robe, and why nuns and priests dress modest.

Want to get real? A big reason elites hate concepts like hijab is because it’s unprofitable for them if women are secure in themselves and not wasting half their paychecks on fancy clothes, hair styles, dyes, plastic surgery etc. On an even worse level, they want women to appeal to the male gaze by not being modest, and spread propaganda convincing women this is freedom when really it’s just a ploy set out by men who hate them and want to perv on them. But if they say it directly like that they’ll be exposed so instead they work very hard spreading propaganda against hijab for example and unfortunately most people take the bait.

As for groups like ISIS don’t get me started, 99% of their victims are Muslim civilians while they won’t ever utter say a word against Israel for example, I wonder why. On top of that it’s ironic how the same people who claim to oppose them seem to have no problem with how countries like USA, UK, France, Belgium etc k 1 LLed tens of millions of innocent people in Iraq, Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Congo etc. USA literally dropped actual nukes on Japan and to this day the world makes excuses for it. So I yawn at these double standards.

@skob11

THanks for answering I deeply appreciate it.

Want to get real? A big reason elites hate concepts like hijab is because it’s unprofitable for them if women are secure in themselves and not wasting half their paychecks on fancy clothes, hair styles, dyes, plastic surgery etc

I truly agree with that one. We all know that they want to get profited by this. And many women do not understand it. I, myself do not care about how I look etc. I never bought fancy clothes or makeup. I m just myself and I want people to like me for who I am not something fake.

On an even worse level, they want women to appeal to the male gaze by not being modest, and spread propaganda convincing women this is freedom when really it’s just a ploy set out by men who hate them and want to perv on them

That's also a really good point. Altought myself I do not care about this as well, unfortunately many girls my age(14-15) care about this a lot. I think though that both women and men should act against this but let's be real: women want attention, men want to play women (not all but a big percentage)

As for groups like ISIS don’t get me started, 99% of their victims are Muslim civilians while they won’t ever utter say a word against Israel for example, I wonder why

Yes I research this a lot because It fascinates me(not in the bad way) to learn about ISIS, mafia, organized crimes etc and try to stop it as much as I can (I would like to go into cyber crime or cyber warfare if I can in the future). I know that governments etc do not really care about them because they get profited by them as well (otherwise they would have stopped them).

Thank you so much for answering. I truly appreciate to have conversations like those. They help me evolve and learn more.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 12th

Thanks for asking Kiwi 🥝. I am happy to answer all of your questions and clear any misconceptions 😊

@AReine

Thank you. @Tulipsmile helped me and answered my questions. If I have any more i will ask. I will just ask you the same one I asked Tulip:

What are you proud of in your religion? Why do you choose this? 

Thanks a lot. Take care. God bless you✨️🧡

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 12th

My happiness and pride for being a muslim woman are so deep and huge, more than words can wield the matter. One of the things that I like very much about Islam, the religion of peace and mercy, and make me choose it is how Allah القويّ the most powerful, الغفور the All-forgiving، الرحيم the Merciful takes care of us and guides us to the peace and the straight pathway. No matter how you feel, what you do... Allah is always with you to support you. Tulip mentioned this above. His presence comforts me and brings me confidence. He is the only one who knows who you really are and with whom you can be completely free. He is the Just 🤍. Here are a few آيات Ayat (verses) of the Quran that bring peace to my heart 🩶

  • Ayat of Allah's Nearness and Companionship (معية الله وقربه)

{وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ} (ق: 16)

"And We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein."

{وَهُوَ مَعَكُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُمْ} (الحديد: 4)

"And He is with you wherever you are."

This ayah (verse) highlights Allah's all-encompassing knowledge and presence, showing that He is aware of you at all times and in every place.

{وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ} (البقرة: 186)

"And when My servants ask you concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me."

This confirms His direct closeness and immediate response to His servants when they pray to Him.

{لَا تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَنَا} (التوبة: 40)

"Do not grieve; indeed Allah is with us."

These were the words of the Prophet ﷺ to أبو بكر الصديق Abu Bakr in the cave, embodying absolute peace and safety through Allah's companionship.

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ مع الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوا وَّالَّذِينَ هُم مُّحْسِنُونَ} (النحل: 128)

"Indeed, Allah is with those who fear Him and those who are doers of good."

This demonstrates that Allah's special support and protection closely accompany those who maintain piety and excellence.

{فَإِنَّكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا} (الطور: 48)

"For indeed, you are in Our eyes [under Our protection]."

A verse that brings the highest level of reassurance, showing that the servant is under Allah's constant care and precise protection.

  • Ayat of Sufficiency, Patience, and Ease (الكفاية والصبر واليسر)

{وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا} (النساء: 81)

"And sufficient is Allah as a Disposer of affairs."

{وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ نَصِيرًا} (النساء: 45)

"And sufficient is Allah as a helper."

{وَلَئِن صَبَرْتُمْ لَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لِّلصَّابِرِينَ * وَاصْبِرْ وَمَا صَبْرُكَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ} (النحل: 126-127)

"But if you are patient, it is better for those who are patient. And be patient, and your patience is not but through Allah."

{يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ} (البقرة: 185)

"Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship."

  • Ayat of Ultimate Justice and Preserved Rights (العدل وحفظ الحقوق)

{وَنَضَعُ الْمَوَازِينَ الْقِسْطَ لِيَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ فَلَا تُظْلَمُ نَفْسٌ شَيْئًا ۖ وَإِن كَانَ مِثْقَالَ حَبَّةٍ مِّنْ خَرْدَلٍ أَتَيْنَا بِهَا ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِنَا حَاسِبِينَ} (الأنبياء: 47)

"And We place the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so no soul will be treated unjustly at all. And if there is [even] the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth. And sufficient are We as accountant."

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَظْلِمُ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ ۖ وَإِن تَكُ حَسَنَةً يُضَاعِفْهَا وَيُؤْتِ مِن لَّدُنْهُ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا} (النساء: 40)

"Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward."

{أَنِّي لَا أُضِيعُ عَمَلَ عَامِلٍ مِّنكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَىٰ ۖ بَعْضُكُم مِّن بَعْضٍ} (آل عمران: 195)

"Never will I allow to be lost the work of [any] worker among you, whether male or female; you are of one another."

{فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ * وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ شَرًّا يَرَهُ} (الزلزلة: 7-8)

"So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it. And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it."

{وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ غَافِلًا عَمَّا يَعْمَلُ الظَّالِمُونَ ۚ إِنَّمَا يُؤَخِّرُهُمْ لِيَوْمٍ تَشْخَصُ فِيهِ الْأَبْصَارُ} (إبراهيم: 42)

"And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]."

{الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَىٰ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ ۚ لَا ظُلْمَ الْيَوْمَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ} (غافر: 17)

"This Day every soul will be recompensed for what it earned. No injustice today! Indeed, Allah is swift in account."

( I tried to make this as simple as I can 😆) Thanks !

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 12th

@AReine

wow wow 

MashaAllah 🥺🥹🥰😍Jazak Allah kul khair ,Reine 💖💖

beautiful explained 🥹💕💕

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 13th

@Tulipsmile آمين أجمعين thanks 🌺

load more

@AReine

Thats a really great way of explaining what you like about your religion. So glad you shared it ✨️🧡

User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 July 13th

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 15th

😊

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 15th

😊

load more
User Profile: discreetPlace4219
discreetPlace4219 September 15th

@AReine Assalamu alaikum sister. I love your post. I wanted to ask, are you a student of knowledge? May Allah bless you 🩵

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 15th

Waalaykom Assalam! I am happy you like my post. I am a student but a normal student ( I am not in the university) we study everything in Tunisia. We have Islamic education as a subject.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 15th

There is another post about Islam that i posted before "The beauty of Islam 🌺" I invite you to check it. Feel free to share what you have in mind 🌷

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: skob11
skob11 July 12th

I know this wasn’t your intention at all but as a Muslim threads like this just make me feel much worse.

The main thing in life that causes me distress is how Muslims are being b0mb€d and attacked more than any other group, from Palestine to Yemen to Uighurs to Rohingya to west Africa to Kashmir to Iran, and after all this we are STILL the ones who have to be on the defensive and justify our beliefs WHILE we are being k1 Lled. It is highly unfair and outrageous.

I’m very very tired of this propaganda narrative of us being the problem and having to put others at ease. When will it be the other way around? How many more of us have to d 1 e before it’s OTHERS who start justifying their actions to us? Tired of it.

@skob11

I understand how this feels. As a Christian person I csn say we have quite a history of this as well. If you want to talk about it politely etc i would be glad to. I really like those conversations because I see other perspectives and keep an open mind. Have a good rest of your day/night

User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 July 13th

I didn't find this to be a justification of belief. I found this to be an open dialogue about a peaceful way of life and to answer questions and dispel misbeliefs. I personally enjoy the Muslim threads.

I do have to agree with you on the mistreatment of Muslim people in the world. Rohingya people in particular (I have followed Myanmar for years) are being ethnically cleansed. This is not okay. None of it is okay.

Please know that many non-Muslim people feel the way I do, especially in my country. We do not condone this treatment - we openly and loudly condemn it.

Peace be with you friend.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 13th

@TovaCares76 May Allah guide us towards the straight pathway and make me a reason of good deeds for others. He is the Just everyone's rights are preserved. 🤍

{فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ * وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ شَرًّا يَرَهُ} (الزلزلة: 7-8)

"So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it. And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it."

{وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ غَافِلًا عَمَّا يَعْمَلُ الظَّالِمُونَ ۚ إِنَّمَا يُؤَخِّرُهُمْ لِيَوْمٍ تَشْخَصُ فِيهِ الْأَبْصَارُ} (إبراهيم: 42)

"And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]."

{وَنَضَعُ الْمَوَازِينَ الْقِسْطَ لِيَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ فَلَا تُظْلَمُ نَفْسٌ شَيْئًا ۖ وَإِن كَانَ مِثْقَالَ حَبَّةٍ مِّنْ خَرْدَلٍ أَتَيْنَا بِهَا ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِنَا حَاسِبِينَ} (الأنبياء: 47)

"And We place the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so no soul will be treated unjustly at all. And if there is [even] the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth. And sufficient are We as accountant."

load more
load more
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 12th

@AReine17838696022182883604056831811260_1783869611.jpg

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 12th

You're welcome 💙

load more

@AReine

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 12th

Do you have any questions ❓ ❓ Feel free to ask anything 😊

load more