Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Your FUTURE my FUTURE our FUTURE 📢🆕(@@)

User Profile: AReine
AReine April 20th

Hello everybody _/**\_ 📣!¡ Let's enjoy a sincere discussion about your FUTURE my FUTURE our FUTURE 🤩

  • How do you imagine or see your future Insha'Allah( God willing)? 
  • What are you planning for ? 
  • What did you prepare or have done for it?
  • To what extent do you believe it will happen? 
  • What is the role of volunteering in shaping your dreams or vision of life?  
  • What have been realized and what haven't ? Why and why not ? 
  • Finally is there anything you prefer to carry only with you in your mind and keep it sacred? 

Whether you are planning for your future or living what you had planned years ago this is the most welcoming place to share your ambitions and stories with us 💯.

If you are a teen share with us what you long for and if you are an adult tell us about your experience and also what you still want to achieve. 

 This thread is the first discussion of the Horizons series and is part of the April 2026 volunteering 4th challenge. 

📌This discussion's first host session will take place 🔜 on April 30th, 2026 22:00 Tunisian Time Insha'Allah ➡️➡️ 17:00 EST. Save the date 🗓️⏳🕔 and feel 🆓 to join us with your brilliant participations୧⁠(⁠﹒︠⁠ᴗ⁠﹒︡⁠)⁠୨

1000961678_1776716131.png

44
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 20th

@AReineRose

I imagine my future hopefully with good health.

Happiness.

Making more memories with my family 💙

I'm scared about how long I might have left with my parents and how I'll cope when they are not here 

I hope my faith continues to grow and be an example to others 💚

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 21st

I understand you Amanda what you said is so meaningful.

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 21st

@AReineRose

I see myself living a content life in the future, mentally and physically.

I'm planning for growth.

I'm hoping to stay consistent.

I'm positive it will.

Volunteering helps me stay grounded.

I want to carry love.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 21st

Growth is one of our Horizons. I hope this series helps you achieve good things

load more
User Profile: Lovelight1211
Lovelight1211 April 21st

@AReineRose It's nice to have goals, they can help motivate us. Good thread Reine :)

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 21st

I agree setting goals is the first step in achievements.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 21st

I hope you like the Horizons series. Stay tuned it is such an enriching experience.

load more
User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens April 21st

your FUTURE my FUTURE our FUTURE 🤩

  • How do you imagine or see your future Insha'Allah? 

I imagine that my books are published and I’m reading from them at different poetry festivals or other venues.

I imagine holding a grandchild.

I imagine growing old gracefully --- staying active--- swimming, walking, ice skating, Zumba.

I imagine a fully trained pup, and taking long hikes.

I imagine travelling to all the countries: Australia, New Zealand, India, Italy, Germany, Zimbabwe, Nairobi, China, Taiwan, to visit my friends.

My imagination for what could be is much more vivid than the daily reality.

I try to find wonder every day, in spite of what might seem like a grind in the moment.

 

  • What are you planning for ? 

I’m planning a visit with a childhood friend.

I’m planning to go swimming today, ice skating tomorrow and Friday, and maybe a puppy play date with some neighborhood friends later in the week.

I’m planning on going to a poetry jam on Sunday.

I’m planning to visit my adult children in the coming months.

 

  • What did you prepare or have done for it?

I’ve prepared a poem for the poetry jam.

I’ve scheduled the swimming, ice skating and tentatively scheduled the puppy play date!

I’m cleaning parts of the house so my daughter and her husband can visit here this weekend.

 

  • To what extent do you believe it will happen? 

I’m sure it will happen.

 

  • What is the role of volunteering in shaping your dreams or vision of life?  

I will continue volunteering as I have been on crisis lines.

 

  • What have been realized and what haven't ? Why and why not ? 

The travel part seems difficult since my husband has very many health needs and it’s better for him if I’m nearby.

 

  • Finally is there anything you prefer to carry only with you in your mind and keep it sacred? 

Yes, I prefer to keep religion and spirituality and politics out of my plans, though they are an integral part of my life. I’m willing to have a robust discussion about these topics with trusted people one to one. 

@PatienceImpatiens Tell me why as I was reading what you imagine for your future, my mind could easily envision these things for you! All that you hope and imagine, we're going to decree it be. 🥰

Wishing you all the best with everything upcoming for you. And, especially, I wanted to let you know I'm proud of your volunteering. You're literally saving lives and impacting people in such a great way. I hope you will continue to be beyond blessed for your efforts. ❤️ Xoxo. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 25th

@YourCaringConfidant thank you confidant for your kind words

User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens April 30th

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you so much for your kind words. Some days, the goals seem more achievable than others. There seems to be only a little bit that is in my sphere of influence these days. You know how the world seems big and daunting and my actions seem like a snail? Anyway, thank you so much.


load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 25th

@PatienceImpatiens you have very clear hoals and i like this (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens April 30th

@AReineRose

Thank you. I am grateful to you for putting this together to help us think.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP May 1st

You are welcome 🤗

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP May 1st

I hope it helps everyone find the right pathway

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ButtercupDaisy
ButtercupDaisy April 21st

@AReineRose

i am gonna be getting my first makeup business up and running and then I am gonna start thinking about going back to college my future is looking ok but I need a strong start and to persuade my goals and everything.

User Profile: ButtercupDaisy
ButtercupDaisy April 21st

@love being a listener and a volunteer as well I do it at schools and all day long I get asked questions about my future and I say starting my business and doing things as a volunteer is amazing 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 21st

I do a lot of volunteering as well and i see it is very beneficial for my past present and future

load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 21st

Setting goals is a good start. The next step is to work on achieving them.

@ButtercupDaisy Just wanted to say I'm so proud of you. I hope you succeed in your new business, education, and all areas of your life! 👏 You're doing a great job volunteering here and we appreciate your efforts. Once things get going for you, don't forget to take time for yourself and self care. Hit the ground running and do all the things to better you and your life. I'm rooting for you and cheering you on. 👏 

cheer-cheerleader.gif

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 23rd

Thank you confidant for your encouragement

load more
load more
User Profile: reservedOwl321
reservedOwl321 April 22nd

@Areinerose I envision living each day to the fullest, spending as much time as possible with my mom who is getting older, spending time with my husband and kiddos. I tend to live in the future rather than the present, so living in the present is important.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 25th

@reservedOwl321 wise words owl 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 25th

@reservedOwl321 you said you want to live in the future rather than the present can you tell us more about this? 

User Profile: reservedOwl321
reservedOwl321 April 25th

I tend to "live in the future". I do a lot of future planning, and I look forward to a better future, but I want and need to learn to live in the present more, and enjoy life now.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 30th

I understand your situation. Goals are very important. But as you said living in the present is what we should do.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: curiousSloth
curiousSloth April 23rd

@AReineRose

I don't know why ... This feels like a big question to answer, but...

I imagine my future as a healthy, peaceful, and meaningful life. I want to become a smart and thoughtful person, and I hope to bring happiness to the people around me, inshallah.

I want to build a productive life and keep learning as much as I can, not just academically but as a person too.

I haven’t fully prepared yet, but I’m starting now, step by step. I believe that with consistency and faith, things will get better.

I don’t know exactly how everything will turn out, but I truly hope and trust that my future will be good.

Sometimes I still doubt myself, but I hope I’ll grow into the person I want to be, inshallah. ❤️

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 25th

@curiousSloth Insha'Allah my dear 

User Profile: curiousSloth
curiousSloth April 26th

@AReineRose

Inshaallah 💖 

User Profile: curiousSloth
curiousSloth April 26th

@AReineRose

Thank you for your sweet words dear 😊 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 30th

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 25th

@curiousSloth i agree that consistency and faith are the way to achieve our dreams. May Allah the merciful guide and bless you 😊

User Profile: curiousSloth
curiousSloth April 26th

@AReineRose

Ameen 🤲. Yeah that's true 😊 

May Allah bring happiness for us. And lead towards a righteous path. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP May 1st

Ameen 💞

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: WayToSmile
WayToSmile May 1st

I realised we cannot control a lot of things in life, so i planned to live my today to full so i dont repeat in future, and sincerely carry no expectations from future, as it always disappoints or surprise, but keep me alive

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP May 7th

I love this method

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP May 7th

So you do focus on your present and don't worry about the future. Sounds so peaceful.

load more
User Profile: WayToSmile
WayToSmile May 1st

I realised we cannot control a lot of things in life, so i planned to live my today to full so i dont repeat in future, and sincerely carry no expectations from future, as it always disappoints or surprise, but keep me alive

User Profile: discreetPlace4219
discreetPlace4219 September 15th

@AReine

• I hope that in the future I would have done all that I wanted to do and truly put in my all.

• I am planning for many things - to be a wife and a mother, a homemaker, a (less work hours) doctor, and to truly make a difference in my life, my home, my community, and in where I can reach.

• I am currently working on myself and doing what I can to help those who need me.

• I don't know

• I don't think volunteering has a big role

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 15th

Masha'Allah you want such a wonderful future and you are also doing a lot of work to achieve it 👏! May Allah guide and help you. Insha'Allah one day you will feel the happiness you dream of 🤍

User Profile: discreetPlace4219
discreetPlace4219 September 16th

@AReine Ameen thank you so much and I love the post idea!

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 16th

You're welcome!

load more
load more
load more