Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for someone from Brazil to participate in a media interview

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 26th, 2017

Hello!

Are you from Brazil? Have you had a positive experience with 7 Cups? Do you feel comforable sharing about it with a media outlet from your country?

We are looking for people living in São Paulo, Brazil, that face depression, and get help online via 7 Cups, and that want to talk with a reporter from Olhar Digital news TV show.

If this is you! please post here

2
User Profile: HarveyM
HarveyM January 26th, 2017

@Laura

Wow! That is incredible! I hope we find someone!!

User Profile: sweetgrandpa
sweetgrandpa April 29th, 2022

@Laura

It's been many years since this post, but I've been a community listener for 3 years, I live in São Paulo and would love to help if I need anything!