Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Choose a number from 1 to 196 and see which country you got 😁💚

User Profile: AReine
AReine February 2nd

 * 1 ​Afghanistan, 2. Albania, 3. Algeria, 4. Andorra, 5. Angola, 6. Antigua and Barbuda, 7. Argentina, 8. Armenia, 9. Australia, 10. Austria, 11. Azerbaijan

* 12 ​Bahamas, 13. Bahrain, 14. Bangladesh, 15. Barbados, 16. Belarus, 17. Belgium, 18. Belize, 19. Benin, 20. Bhutan, 21. Bolivia, 22. Bosnia and Herzegovina, 23. Botswana, 24. Brazil, 25. Brunei, 26. Bulgaria, 27. Burkina Faso, 28. Burundi

* 29 ​Cabo Verde, 30. Cambodia, 31. Cameroon, 32. Canada, 33. Central African Republic, 34. Chad, 35. Chile, 36. China, 37. Colombia, 38. Comoros, 39. Congo, 40. Costa Rica, 41. Côte d'Ivoire, 42. Croatia, 43. Cuba, 44. Cyprus, 45. Czechia

* 46 ​Democratic Republic of the Congo, 47. Denmark, 48. Djibouti, 49. Dominica, 50. Dominican Republic

* 51 ​Ecuador, 52. Egypt, 53. El Salvador, 54. Equatorial Guinea, 55. Eritrea, 56. Estonia, 57. Eswatini, 58. Ethiopia

* 59 ​Fiji, 60. Finland, 61. France

* 62 ​Gabon, 63. Gambia, 64. Georgia, 65. Germany, 66. Ghana, 67. Greece, 68. Grenada, 69. Guatemala, 70. Guinea, 71. Guinea-Bissau, 72. Guyana

​* 73 Haiti, 74. Holy See, 75. Honduras, 76. Hungary

* 77 ​Iceland, 78. India, 79. Indonesia, 80. Iran, 81. Iraq, 82. Ireland, 83. Italy

* 82 ​Jamaica, 85. Japan, 86. Jordan

​* 87 Kazakhstan, 88. Kenya, 89. Kiribati, 90. Kuwait, 91. Kyrgyzstan

* 92 ​Laos, 93. Latvia, 94. Lebanon, 95. Lesotho, 96. Liberia, 97. Libya, 98. Liechtenstein, 99. Lithuania, 100. Luxembourg

* 101 ​Madagascar, 102. Malawi, 103. Malaysia, 104. Maldives, 105. Mali, 106. Malta, 107. Marshall Islands, 108. Mauritania, 109. Mauritius, 110. Mexico, 111. Micronesia, 112. Moldova, 113. Monaco, 114. Mongolia, 115. Montenegro, 116. Morocco, 117. Mozambique, 118. Myanmar

* 119 ​Namibia, 120. Nauru, 121. Nepal, 122. Netherlands, 123. New Zealand, 124. Nicaragua, 125. Niger, 126. Nigeria, 127. Niue, 128. North Korea, 129. North Macedonia, 130. Norway

* 131 ​Oman

* 132 ​Pakistan, 133. Palau, 134. Palestine, 135. Panama, 136. Papua New Guinea, 137. Paraguay, 138. Peru, 139. Philippines, 140. Poland, 141. Portugal

* 142 ​Qatar

* 143 ​Romania, 144. Russia, 145. Rwanda

* 146 ​Saint Kitts and Nevis, 147. Saint Lucia, 148. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, 149. Samoa, 150. San Marino, 151. Sao Tome and Principe, 152. Saudi Arabia, 153. Senegal, 154. Serbia, 155. Seychelles, 156. Sierra Leone, 157. Singapore, 158. Slovakia, 159. Slovenia, 160. Solomon Islands, 161. Somalia, 162. South Africa, 163. South Korea, 164. South Sudan, 165. Spain, 166. Sri Lanka, 167. Sudan, 168. Suriname, 169. Sweden, 170. Switzerland, 171. Syria

* 172 ​Taiwan, 173. Tajikistan, 174. Tanzania, 175. Thailand, 176. Timor-Leste, 177. Togo, 178. Tonga, 179. Trinidad and Tobago, 180. Tunisia, 181. Turkey, 182. Turkmenistan, 183. Tuvalu

* 184 ​Uganda, 185. Ukraine, 186. United Arab Emirates, 187. United Kingdom, 188. United States of America, 189. Uruguay, 190. Uzbekistan

* 191 ​Vanuatu, 192. Venezuela, 193. Vietnam

* 194 ​Yemen

* 195 ​Zambia, 196. Zimbabweearth-globe.gif

129
User Profile: fancyWriting7274
fancyWriting7274 February 4th

@AReineRose I got Georgia lol

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP February 4th

🇬🇪🇬🇪

load more
User Profile: LuthienB
LuthienB February 4th

A very lovely game! Thanks for posting. :D

I got 50. Ecuador, and I found it even more lovely. Now I'm interested to know more about this country and its culture, since it's geographically very far from my location. Might check it on Wikipedia.

Thanks again! 💖

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP February 4th

You're welcome 🤗 I am glad you enjoy ut 😊

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP February 4th

It not ut 😅

load more
load more
User Profile: colorfulPanda8664
colorfulPanda8664 February 4th

57!

Ethiopia 🇪🇹!!

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP February 4th

Wow safari lucky you !

load more
User Profile: sociableDrum9946
sociableDrum9946 February 4th

I got Czechia

I don't even know where it is.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP February 6th

🇨🇿🇨🇿 is in central Europe 🌍

load more
User Profile: creativeIcicle3393
creativeIcicle3393 February 4th

🇵🇸

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP February 6th

❤️🤍💚🖤

load more
User Profile: Puppydoglove
Puppydoglove February 4th

@AReineRose This was fun! I got Guatemala!

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 16th

Oh Guatemala that's very nice 🙂

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 16th

🇬🇹

load more
User Profile: loneravens
loneravens February 5th

ooh awesome i picked 123

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 16th

Netherlands ohhhh

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 16th

It's adorabllle 🇳🇱

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 February 6th

Hmmmm… I choose 150 :)

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP February 6th

Samoa 🇼🇸🇼🇸

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 February 6th

Heyyyy I just made a cultural foods post about that one! <3

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 16th

That's a very nice idea 💡

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: littleSea2731
littleSea2731 March 8th

@AReineRose. I choose 57. 

User Profile: littleSea2731
littleSea2731 March 8th

@littleSea2731What did i get? 

User Profile: littleSea2731
littleSea2731 March 8th

@littleSea2731. Ethiopia. Interesting 😎

I’ve heard their food is really good <3

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 8th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I like to taste delicious dishes as well. 

Lucky you littlesee! 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 16th

Ethiopia

load more
User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy March 9th

Ecuador. I should visit 🙂

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 16th

It's such a wonderful country ð¤©

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 16th

🇪🇨

load more