Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

hat's a comfort food from your country that always makes you feel better?

User Profile: ClaraField
ClaraField June 8th

Hey everyone! I am a listener currently living in Serbia but originally from Brazil. One thing I love is learning about different cultures. So here's my question: what's a dish or drink from your home country that you turn to on a tough day? In Brazil, it's a warm bowl of caldo de cana with pastel for me. What about you? 🌍🍲

 

70

@ClaraField In Pakistan, its chae (cup of black milk tea)

User Profile: ArtisticAngel999
ArtisticAngel999 August 1st

@ClaraField

In china, there's just too much to choose hahaha 

@ClaraField
I am from India and a herbal tea dos it for me :)

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens August 4th

ok .I really love very spicy and pepprish foods and my best is always like this chicken pepper soup and spicy noodles 😋

@ClaraField

Since none of the Hungarian Listeners saw this, I will jump in for them; Hungarian Goulash-Awesome!!

I really love Bulgur kibbeh!

User Profile: ICJTech
ICJTech August 12th

Comfort food from my country that always lifts my mood is Johnny Marzetti, and being from Ohio, United States, it just feels like home every time.

User Profile: awesomePurple7105
awesomePurple7105 August 13th

@ClaraField I am from Nepal and my comfort food is piping hot Jhol momo. I love it so much

Spicy ramen and Coke are my comfort combo

User Profile: Behopeful7621
Behopeful7621 August 16th

Chicken broasted is my comfort food. I need it at least once a week. Considering it is made in deep oil, even once a week seems a lot lol. But, I feel happy when I have it