Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe my depression is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 14th, 2018

One word I'd use to describe my depression is.....

594
User Profile: LotusFlower2018
LotusFlower2018 June 15th, 2018

Stubborn

User Profile: reservedWater9741
reservedWater9741 June 15th, 2018

Pathetic

User Profile: Lonelyheart223
Lonelyheart223 June 15th, 2018

The sensation of emptiness

User Profile: manification10
manification10 June 15th, 2018

Scary

1 reply
User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 June 15th, 2018

@manification10

i understand what you mean. It is very scary. I don't know about you but it can make things seem more scary than usual . You can feel alone. There is many things that make it scary.

load more
User Profile: WarmMilk90
WarmMilk90 June 15th, 2018

Destructive

1 reply
User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 June 15th, 2018

@WarmMilk90

I understand alot with this it is hard. It can be destructive. It can make you do things that make you feel bad and you get used to it. It can make you do things that you don't want to do. If you ever need someone I'm here and many others are.

load more
User Profile: mollypoppers
mollypoppers June 15th, 2018

beatable

1 reply
User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 June 15th, 2018

@mollypoppers

It is beatable. It seems like it isn't but it is. It's hard. But you can. I hope the best for you.

load more
User Profile: NightFury707
NightFury707 June 15th, 2018

Monster 😰😓😢

2 replies
User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 June 15th, 2018

@BraveLioness777

It can feel like a monster. It is hard to beat but I believe you can.

1 reply
User Profile: NightFury707
NightFury707 June 15th, 2018

@imsorryitry

Thankyou 💖

load more
load more
User Profile: CloddishCamper
CloddishCamper June 15th, 2018

Restricting

1 reply
User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 June 15th, 2018

@CloddishCamper

Very true, I feel it is restricting. It can seem like you can't do before. I believe you can overcome depression. Stay strong, head up.

load more
User Profile: Alctim
Alctim June 15th, 2018

Nightmare

User Profile: helloOak8674
helloOak8674 June 15th, 2018

Draining

1 reply
User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 June 15th, 2018

@helloOak8674

It can very draining emotionally and physically. It will get better if you try. Give it an honest shot. I hope you can beat depression and I believe you can.

load more