Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: barncat
barncat September 26th, 2021

Motivated

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 28th, 2021

I feel extremely anxious and exhausted today.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 September 29th, 2021

sickened

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 29th, 2021

Depressed, hackled and back-stabbed.

User Profile: barncat
barncat September 29th, 2021

Good tired

User Profile: Avaray
Avaray September 30th, 2021

Tired

load more
User Profile: whisperingwood7419
whisperingwood7419 October 2nd, 2021

Lonely. Painful. Exhausted. Depressed.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 October 2nd, 2021

confused and tired

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 October 3rd, 2021

idiotic and human

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 October 3rd, 2021

Sad and ashamed

when you realize that the main reason the group of friends you were a part of split up or anyone chose to leave is because of you.

There were 8 of us back in 01, including myself.

2 are of unknown status, 1 still supports what our group stood for. 2 left for sure and we are no longer in any contact, the remaining two I believe still support as well but other than to offer their condolences for my mom’s passing, aren’t on speaking terms with me at all. So essentially the majority left because of me.

Hard not to feel like a giant piece of crap.