Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: moonwitgirl
moonwitgirl November 22nd, 2021

lethargy

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 November 23rd, 2021

worn out


User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 24th, 2021

stronger, and that scares me. My life always kicks me in the teeth before long. So I just wait for the next traums.

User Profile: ScoreKing
ScoreKing November 24th, 2021

@purpleTree4652- omg I can relate to that feeling

load more
User Profile: moonwitgirl
moonwitgirl November 24th, 2021

Positive

User Profile: bellarina123
bellarina123 November 24th, 2021

Confused

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 24th, 2021

Frustrated

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 25th, 2021

Unsure. Yesterday was a weird day and don’t know what was going on at work. In the shop got crazy. Overwhelming when people tried to steal and go toilet. It’s bad and I don’t look forward as I did much. Everything seems to be going wrong lately but has been for while. Any who can relate

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 25th, 2021

I’m not feeling great myself either then I am

User Profile: chihuahuamommy
chihuahuamommy November 25th, 2021

anxious

User Profile: moonwitgirl
moonwitgirl November 26th, 2021

Better