Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Wencanan
Wencanan December 7th, 2021

Detached

User Profile: lethiferal
lethiferal December 8th, 2021

Terrible.


Yeah that's pretty much it, I'm going to sleep and wish something better happens today but every day is either the same or worse. After all that I'm sick, and have no one to talk to.


User Profile: moonwitgirl
moonwitgirl December 9th, 2021

Groggy

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 9th, 2021

used

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 10th, 2021

self-sabotaging

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 10th, 2021

pressured

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 10th, 2021

worried

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 11th, 2021

alone

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 December 13th, 2021

Relieved and ashamed

Relieved as I recently found put an evaluation from 2012 was wrong and I truly am still and always was autistic/neurodiverse.

At the same time though I feel ashamed as it is partly what pushed some treasured friends away; that and can essentially confirm that those same friends have forever lost all respect for me and I am forever exiled from their life and reconciliation is not allowed and I have to be happy about it (I'm not)

All because of an assumption, a misunderstanding, a mistake that I feel like shit about everyday.


Hard not to feel like they lost all respect for me, they won't even flip me the bird or say 'f%&k you'; they just ghost as if I don't even exist.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 27th, 2021

@lycan9826, that's particularly shi**y treatment when people ghost you. Just remember that it says more about them than it does about you.

load more
User Profile: ScoreKing
ScoreKing December 14th, 2021

Focused