Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: greenLychee9522
greenLychee9522 January 12th, 2022

Depressed

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 12th, 2022

dread

User Profile: serene113
serene113 January 12th, 2022

@purpleTree4652 I'm sorry you feel this way. I've got a couple of things in the future that's I've been dreading. It's a horrible way to feel.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 13th, 2022

@serene113, I'm sorry you feel that way, too, serene. It's horrible.

User Profile: serene113
serene113 January 13th, 2022

@purpleTree4652 I'm glad I found this website though, because so far it has helped make me feel less alone :)

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 13th, 2022

@serene113, I'm so glad you feel less alone. 7Cups has helped me, too. I've been able to talk to people about things I've had no one else to talk to about.

User Profile: serene113
serene113 January 14th, 2022

@purpleTree4652 I am glad to hear that :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TaylaTayla123
TaylaTayla123 January 14th, 2022

Decent!

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 12th, 2022

nervous

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 12th, 2022

@blissedNblessed

no, not nervous...its more like: feeling about to break :/

load more
User Profile: serene113
serene113 January 12th, 2022

Stressed

User Profile: Stars1257
Stars1257 January 13th, 2022

Exhausted

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 13th, 2022

disgusting

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 13th, 2022

unheard

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 14th, 2022

numb

User Profile: Sonyc5
Sonyc5 January 14th, 2022

Numb

User Profile: newsiesstoptheworld
newsiesstoptheworld January 14th, 2022

neutral