Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 26th, 2022

messed up again

User Profile: tiredangel6
tiredangel6 January 26th, 2022

Free

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 26th, 2022

troubled

User Profile: affectionateOcean4499
affectionateOcean4499 January 26th, 2022

Grieving

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 27th, 2022

@affectionateOcean4499, I'm so sorry for your loss.

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 27th, 2022

frightened

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 27th, 2022

adrift

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 28th, 2022

numb

User Profile: barncat
barncat January 28th, 2022

Unsettled

User Profile: greenAvocado14
greenAvocado14 January 28th, 2022

Yes me too at times.

load more
User Profile: rationalKiwi5780
rationalKiwi5780 January 28th, 2022

Unsure

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 28th, 2022

denial