Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: dancinggirl2
dancinggirl2 February 1st, 2022

Depressed.

User Profile: niceNectarine340
niceNectarine340 February 2nd, 2022

Scared

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 2nd, 2022

Still angry ... but at least I'm consistent 😜

User Profile: UberRuminator
UberRuminator February 5th, 2022

Hopeless

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 6th, 2022

helped by God

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 7th, 2022

Depressed....( and yes, Still angry)

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 February 7th, 2022

@Laura

My neighbor told me that I have turned out to be extremely fat.

So, I am having a bad reaction over that today.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 7th, 2022

@rosebeinghappy18, your neighbor is an a**hole. You are perfect from your head to your toe.

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 February 8th, 2022

Thank you so much.😌😌😌


Ya, people are always there to body-shame us so badly that they end up ruining our root of confidence.

load more
load more
User Profile: barncat
barncat February 8th, 2022

Bored ( visiting out of town)

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 8th, 2022

struggling

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 10th, 2022

anxious