Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 11th, 2022

better, after feeling sick for 3 days

User Profile: Jewelmoon17
Jewelmoon17 February 11th, 2022

STRESSED

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 11th, 2022

numb

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 11th, 2022

@blissedNblessed *sits with you* um - I could be wrong but I have a bad feeling - bad news?

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 11th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul Sorry - sometimes I forget everyyone reads these :/

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 11th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

😜 It's okay

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 11th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

no, thank god - not bad news.

I just can't seem to hold or have any feelings ...started yesterday and I woke up the same way today

load more
load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 12th, 2022

headache

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 12th, 2022

ANGRY

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 February 13th, 2022

Feeling extremely low.

A got teased and taunted and I wasn’t able to revolt.

I am such a weak person.

User Profile: persistentGrapefruit7004
persistentGrapefruit7004 February 13th, 2022

Apeshit

1 reply
load more
User Profile: discreetPeach21
discreetPeach21 February 13th, 2022

Small

User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet February 15th, 2022

Dead

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 15th, 2022

apprehensive