Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: barncat
barncat February 15th, 2022

Torn and confused

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 February 16th, 2022

Today I am feeling very bad, as if I am not a worthy person.

Finding it difficult to love myself!

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 17th, 2022

scared

User Profile: diplomaticPond9736
diplomaticPond9736 February 20th, 2022

@Laura,

shallow


User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 20th, 2022

numb

User Profile: TheDude0156
TheDude0156 February 20th, 2022

Confused

User Profile: CharlieYD
CharlieYD February 20th, 2022

disappointed.

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 February 20th, 2022

Feeling very sad today.

I am feeling extremely low today with myself.

1 reply
User Profile: purpleKittenz
purpleKittenz February 20th, 2022

Take a deep breath. You got this. It wont be like this forever ok? You’re gonna get there.


what really happen today? Maybe you would like to share it to someone to vent it out

load more
User Profile: persistentLime7404
persistentLime7404 February 20th, 2022

weak

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 20th, 2022

worried