Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 June 18th, 2022

frustrated and sad and anxious and morose.

User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet June 19th, 2022

Just tired of life . It's so complicated and painful .

User Profile: impartialTalker5228
impartialTalker5228 June 19th, 2022

@Laura

invisible

No one cares about my feelings or mental health. People tell me, we'll care when you experience physical pain. You can handle the emotional pain on your own. No, I can't. I was never taught how to cope with a lot of strong negative feelings rushing at me all at once. How was I supposed to when I had parents who were emotionally neglectful?

User Profile: courteousZebra6555
courteousZebra6555 June 22nd, 2022

I feel resilients

User Profile: barncat
barncat June 26th, 2022

Achey

User Profile: impartialTalker5228
impartialTalker5228 June 26th, 2022

@Laura

Unstable

So many things seem to be changing in my life. I don't know where to go from here or even who to trust.

User Profile: AlyssaF16
AlyssaF16 June 26th, 2022

@Laura

Today I feel great, I am going to an animal shelter soon! How is everyone else feeling?

User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet June 27th, 2022

I feel absolutely SHATTERED .

Today would probably come under one of the worst days of my life. I have cried , cried and cried . There is no end to this suffering called Life. 😞

User Profile: impartialTalker5228
impartialTalker5228 June 27th, 2022

@Laura

Stuck

I'm waiting for a credential application to open so I can begin to submit things. It was supposed to open at the beginning of this month. It's still closed. I'm thinking I might just be stuck where I'm at for the rest of my life. Living with my parents. I'm 30 years old. I shouldn't be living with my parents. I should be married and have my own family by now. I hate my life.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 June 27th, 2022

worn out