Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 16th, 2022

Mad

Progress

Brief


User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 16th, 2022

@tealBear2472

I'm mad about the brief progress in that memory that's in the past. I'm having struggle to feel good.

#theanxietywasntjustme

#shegavemeacookie

#thatwasfine

#impliedshesawme

load more
User Profile: willingSugar9815
willingSugar9815 November 16th, 2022

@Laura

hard

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 16th, 2022

no

User Profile: TheForbiddenfruit
TheForbiddenfruit November 17th, 2022

@Laura confused

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 18th, 2022

Happy that it's quiet

User Profile: Precioussmile
Precioussmile November 19th, 2022

@Laura

Empty

User Profile: lavenderPomegranate5183
lavenderPomegranate5183 November 20th, 2022

@Precioussmile I am so sorry you are feeling this way, I did not see your post when I made mine ❤️

load more
User Profile: lavenderPomegranate5183
lavenderPomegranate5183 November 20th, 2022

Empty

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 20th, 2022

disappointed

User Profile: mudpies
mudpies November 21st, 2022

@Laura tired

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 21st, 2022

***