Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 28th, 2023

allergies

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 29th, 2023

tired

User Profile: faithfulOak6523
faithfulOak6523 January 29th, 2023

@Laura hard to say, my mind is all over the place as usual I just try to put on a happy face.

User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami January 29th, 2023

Shattered

User Profile: purifyyoursoul
purifyyoursoul January 31st, 2023

@Laura grateful

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 31st, 2023

Clumsy

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 31st, 2023

nervous

User Profile: Hplistens
Hplistens January 31st, 2023

@Laura

impulsive

User Profile: iWantFree
iWantFree February 1st, 2023

@Laura Just saw this. Only a few years late. If I had to choose one word to describe This day, January 31st 2023, it would be "Agony"

I learned today that my ex fianceé, though having expressed previously the possibility of being on speaking terms again one day, has discarded all of our messages and chats from 2018-Now aside from our Texts via phone numbers. All social media has been deleted and she moved accounts so I could not contact her through them even though I hadn't.

Today has been nothing but pure agony because I realized there may be no hope. She removed all ways to see me looming in the background. I am worthless, and unwanted. I caused this and I can't even make a post that could explain every reason why I say that. It would exceed whatever character limit there may be.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 2nd, 2023

sick

pushed over the edge