Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: ScoreKing
ScoreKing February 22nd, 2023

Confused

User Profile: Retr0ne
Retr0ne February 24th, 2023

Empty, as is usual with the recent theme

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 8th, 2023

Calm

(from supervising kids playing out, in, and sleeping, cleaning)

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 March 8th, 2023

overwhelmed

User Profile: burningRain127
burningRain127 March 8th, 2023

As dead as a leaf in the winter ^ - ^

User Profile: SolidBother
SolidBother March 8th, 2023

worthless

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 9th, 2023

Unmet

3 replies
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 9th, 2023

@tealBear2472

Or unacknowledged

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 March 9th, 2023

@tealBear2472 same here. Hugs

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 12th, 2023

@TreaureSeekers3

Yeah. Thank you. *Hugs back*

load more
load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 15th, 2023

I am sleepy.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 19th, 2023

I am capable.

(I didn't do many things wrong) while I traveled with my family, and while dad wasn't there. We did take some turns, and walked back, and go forward again. Kind of spiritual walking. Because it's important to call back to one of us so we met 3 ppls needs. We went quick! I separated from mom with physical distance. Later, we changed, rock trail, -1, we could go slow at grocery store.

#Hope

User Profile: redPeach7215
redPeach7215 March 21st, 2023

Hopeful