Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Qute27027
Qute27027 July 26th, 2023

@Laura

I'm tired 😔

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 July 26th, 2023

bad cramps

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 July 28th, 2023

Ignored

User Profile: Rackson
Rackson July 28th, 2023

@Laura Empty

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 July 28th, 2023

sore

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 28th, 2023

Disappointed

User Profile: Curlyheart
Curlyheart July 28th, 2023

Very lonely . I need out of my parents house I’m so miserable here, I can’t drive and feel isolated and stuck.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 July 30th, 2023

Angry.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 August 1st, 2023

stressed, as heck.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 August 1st, 2023

complete.