Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 16th, 2023

disgusting.



(It's not just depression...my lower tract has been acting up for a few days now)

3 replies
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 16th, 2023

@slowdecline48

poor thing.  I hope it lets up soon.

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 16th, 2023

@purpleTree4652 It always comes back sooner or later, unfortunately...were I a religious person, I would consider IBS as proof positive that God has a sense of humor like a four-year-old boy.

1 reply
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 16th, 2023

@slowdecline48

hehehehehehe


load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday November 16th, 2023

@Laura

Muck.

User Profile: Mits25
Mits25 November 16th, 2023

@Laura

simply... tired

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 November 16th, 2023

Flustered

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 16th, 2023

Cold and agitated 

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 16th, 2023

Cold and agitated in general 

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 17th, 2023

Terrible, hurt

User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher November 17th, 2023

@Laura

Draining. 

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 17th, 2023

Tired 

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave November 21st, 2023

WORTHLESS