Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: WellsFiction
WellsFiction November 21st, 2023

@Laura Satisfied 😊

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 22nd, 2023

my back hurts. otherwise, busy+happy

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 November 22nd, 2023

Surreal


Just closed on my brand new, newly constructed, mortgage-less home in AZ and have the keys in my possession. It still feels so surreal, I never thought in a million years this would happen to me.

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 22nd, 2023

@lycan9826 Congratulations! That has got to be so awesome! 

load more
User Profile: Teapower
Teapower November 22nd, 2023

relax

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 22nd, 2023

Unsure 

User Profile: Taylorz27
Taylorz27 November 22nd, 2023

I am feeling tired today

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 24th, 2023

sad

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 24th, 2023

relaxed

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 24th, 2023

Anxious 

User Profile: ScoreKing
ScoreKing November 24th, 2023

sabotaged