Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 December 5th, 2023

Fragile 

User Profile: Taylorz27
Taylorz27 December 5th, 2023

Numb

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 6th, 2023

deeply depressed

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 6th, 2023

Same, I'm feeling deeply depressed

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 December 6th, 2023

Unsure 

User Profile: Taylorz27
Taylorz27 December 6th, 2023

Anxious 

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 7th, 2023

Deeeepresssed

User Profile: WellsFiction
WellsFiction December 7th, 2023

Optimistic.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 7th, 2023

Fantastic (my bipolar depression kind of just lifted a few hours ago 🙏  thank heavens!!) My perspective has shifted to neutral and everything around me feels real solid again.

User Profile: lovingCoconut8986
lovingCoconut8986 December 8th, 2023

One word to describe how I feel today is sadness

Today I woke up sad the pain from yesterday SH was hurting me really bad, after hours I finally got up to take a shower and after I had no strength to dress up and also I wasn't feeling safe in clothes anymore so I was just in my bathing suit. I had to go somewhere so I force myself to wear clothes and when I got to the place I had my intense intrusive thoughts to undress and run around o kept spacing out I had to leave the place to get back to my home ate a little. I decided to meet with a friend and tell her what's up with my life and she said I must be crazy I guess that didn't help so I just went to sleep that was by 3pm it's 7pm now and I wanna SH again. I wish I could be normal honestly