Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 10th, 2023

Happy, but okay (due to my hypomania)

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 10th, 2023

scared

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 10th, 2023

Harsh abt self

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave December 11th, 2023

Alone

1 reply
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 December 11th, 2023

@bgdave hugs. Why 

1 reply
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave December 22nd, 2023

@TreaureSeekers3 because I am disabled and deal with chronic pain and mental illness 24/7. I have no income or financial support to help me not feel helpless and hopeless. I have cried more this year than I ever have being so broken. The one thing that did help me was medical Cannabis however I can’t even afford to get through the regulatory costs so now my card expired I can’t get past the greed required by law to be a patient. Life sucks and really hurts at 61.

load more
load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 December 11th, 2023

Unknown 

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 12th, 2023

Painfully ashamed

User Profile: SakuraHikari
SakuraHikari December 12th, 2023

@Laura better. 🙏🌌💜

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 12th, 2023

unsure

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower December 13th, 2023

Happy

User Profile: Taylorz27
Taylorz27 December 13th, 2023

Hopeful