Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 18th, 2024

sorry (&worried)

1 reply
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 January 18th, 2024

@tealBear2472 why 

load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 January 18th, 2024

Feel sad too

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 January 18th, 2024

Feel sad too

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 18th, 2024

dog house

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 20th, 2024

Worn out

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 22nd, 2024

addicted

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower January 22nd, 2024

good

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 23rd, 2024

Happy

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 23rd, 2024

tired.



(of the same old s**t & chaos always happening)

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 24th, 2024

Happy 

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 24th, 2024

@tealBear2472 (why the heck...I felt happy again?)

load more