Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave February 1st, 2024

Geriatric 

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 2nd, 2024

Sad

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower February 5th, 2024

numbs

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 5th, 2024

behind


User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 6th, 2024

Set/Good

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 6th, 2024

Frustrated 

2 replies
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 February 6th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul oh no why 

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 6th, 2024

@TreaureSeekers3 Hey Treasure :)  oh I was just trying to write on my thread and kept getting error codes and idk why. There wasn't any swearing and nothing even close to indicate I was in crisis or anything

load more
load more
User Profile: Taylorz27
Taylorz27 February 6th, 2024

Good

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 7th, 2024

Happy

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 7th, 2024

*** cramps

User Profile: Taylorz27
Taylorz27 February 7th, 2024

Anxious